Mar 6 2004, 11:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Eats and sleeps DSM jargin. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,985 Joined: 30-June 03 From: Peoria, IL Member No.: 150 |
I am searching for a set of black leather rear seats from a 1G talon, prefered in good condition (no burns, rips, ect...), I am willing to trade / partial trade for my stock seats (grey cloth seats, good condition, [no burns, rips, ect...]), if you have pics email me with them: bvollmer80@yahoo.com
-------------------- You CAN sleep in your car, but your CAN NOT race your house!!!
------------------------------------------------------- Double Decker spoilers are uber ricerlicious!!!! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 12 2004, 12:28 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Post Master ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 729 Joined: 19-September 02 From: New Baden, IL Member No.: 7 |
I have rear leather seats, but unfortunately they are not black. If you have no luck getting black leather back seats and you will take what you can get, let me know.
-------------------- -The original (member) 007. Stop looking at me Spy!!
-98 S-10 P/U creepin' low on stock 15s!! -You come off just a little more intelligent if you know how to spell the insults in addition to saying them |
|
|
|
SCCA Stang WTB - rear leather seats Mar 6 2004, 11:26 PM
SCCA Stang still in search for them Apr 11 2004, 08:17 AM
turbohcar Did they even make the 1G seats in black leather? ... Apr 11 2004, 03:40 PM
MidwestDSM I've never seen 1g leathers in Black, only gre... Apr 11 2004, 04:03 PM
ICGerms I've got black leather Apr 11 2004, 05:06 PM
AWD DSM 1 Yes, they made black leather. Very rare. Good lu... Apr 11 2004, 07:47 PM
SCCA Stang QUOTE I've got black leather
icgerms, w... Apr 11 2004, 10:14 PM
ICGerms Sorry, no. Apr 11 2004, 11:21 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 08:33 PM |