Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> wtb boost gauge
xian 1g
post Apr 18 2004, 09:27 PM
Post #1


Eats and sleeps DSM jargin.
******

Group: Members
Posts: 1,035
Joined: 31-March 04
From: Chambana
Member No.: 268



Looking for a cheap Boost gauge. prefer 30 to 30. if in peoria I can pick up.


--------------------
game over.


Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Justincredible
post Apr 18 2004, 09:32 PM
Post #2


Post Master
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 658
Joined: 7-October 03
From: Pekin
Member No.: 181



I've got a vdo gauge. goes 20-0-25. Im not positive on the vaccum. But, 20 bucks and its yours. I bought it and then got a deal on some autometer stuff. only asking what I paid.
o im in pekin.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 07:20 PM
Design by: IPB Download & eBusiness Discussions