Nov 18 2005, 11:29 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Eats and sleeps DSM jargin. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,108 Joined: 2-October 05 From: Waverly, Illinois Member No.: 636 |
Will a power transistor out of a fwd work on a awd? And can I use any 1g or do I have to get specific years?
-------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 18 2005, 05:19 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() DSMCentral Freak Group: Tech Moderators Posts: 388 Joined: 19-September 02 From: Pekin Member No.: 11 |
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Nov 18 2005, 01:47 PM) QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Nov 18 2005, 07:16 PM) Great! Now I have to share Darryl with Bud! Just kidding...Darryl's helped me out alot...and it's greatly appreiciated! AWE! Theres enough Darryl to go around... 3----------------------------} LOL Wow...... Dan I think you know more "personal info" about people than Heidi Fleiss -------------------- Brian J
1996 Talon TSI AWD Great indeed is the power of the dragon as the sun, yet humbly and slowly it meanders its way shy, minuscule indeed is the power of the tiny scorpion, yet it swaggers its tail and boasts to the sky. |
|
|
|
BudmannG Power Transistor Q. Nov 18 2005, 11:29 AM
awdnot2 Yup Nov 18 2005, 12:13 PM
BudmannG QUOTE (awdnot2gsx @ Nov 18 2005, 12:13 PM)Yup... Nov 18 2005, 12:19 PM
AWD DSM 1 You're talking about the transitor pack for th... Nov 18 2005, 12:31 PM
awdnot2 Yup true! Nov 18 2005, 01:05 PM
awdnot2 QUOTE (BudmannG @ Nov 18 2005, 06:19 PM)QUOTE... Nov 18 2005, 01:10 PM
black92_tsi_awd Great! Now I have to share Darryl with Bud... Nov 18 2005, 01:16 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 08:44 PM |