Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> friday night cruise, drumming up real competition for sunday
akamiami
post Sep 19 2003, 11:02 AM
Post #1


Eats and sleeps DSM jargin.
******

Group: Moderators
Posts: 1,156
Joined: 23-September 02
Member No.: 16



Often, I hear the excuse that fast RWD cars are prepped for the strip and they couldn't get traction because of road conditions. They always claim that at the track, the AWD advantage isn't so great.

So, is anybody up for cruising the local spot and goading any worthy cars into matches on sunday? Seeing as how the competition has dried up from the BS talkers, it may be necessary to keep the atmosphere of competetion. I've been hearing about legit cars in Peoria that I would love to run against in a 'safer than street' location. Racing against an f-body or 5.0 would be fun on Sunday too.


Marcus? Nate? Spy? Rob? Please tell me you guys have your cars running and are down for this. I'd like to hit Peoria, Bloomington, and even .....maybe.....Pekin.


--------------------
my cars breath smells like car food
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
natedogg
post Sep 20 2003, 12:46 PM
Post #2


Zen Master DSM
********

Group: Moderators
Posts: 3,008
Joined: 10-January 01
From: in front of you
Member No.: 5



My car is a few gallons of water/coolant, and a heater hose clamp away from running. I'm up for cruising tonight.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 01:59 PM
Design by: IPB Download & eBusiness Discussions