![]() ![]() |
Apr 18 2004, 09:27 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Eats and sleeps DSM jargin. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,035 Joined: 31-March 04 From: Chambana Member No.: 268 |
Looking for a cheap Boost gauge. prefer 30 to 30. if in peoria I can pick up.
-------------------- game over.
|
|
|
|
Apr 18 2004, 09:32 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Post Master ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 658 Joined: 7-October 03 From: Pekin Member No.: 181 |
I've got a vdo gauge. goes 20-0-25. Im not positive on the vaccum. But, 20 bucks and its yours. I bought it and then got a deal on some autometer stuff. only asking what I paid.
o im in pekin. |
|
|
|
Apr 18 2004, 09:48 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Eats and sleeps DSM jargin. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,035 Joined: 31-March 04 From: Chambana Member No.: 268 |
Justin,
anyway to see if the vac works? If it does, deal. -------------------- game over.
|
|
|
|
Apr 19 2004, 12:13 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Post Master ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 810 Joined: 9-July 03 From: Bloomington, IL Member No.: 151 |
I have a FAZE boost gauge that I believe runs 20-20 altough I'd have to check.
I'm in B-N, shoot me an offer. I'm not SURE if I still have all tubing and stuff though, I'll have to check. |
|
|
|
Apr 19 2004, 01:35 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Eats and sleeps DSM jargin. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,035 Joined: 31-March 04 From: Chambana Member No.: 268 |
bought justin's
thanks though. -------------------- game over.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 07:19 PM |