Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 1990 Talon TSi AWD - $3500, 1990 Talon TSi AWD - $3500
not7fifteen
post Mar 5 2004, 12:02 AM
Post #1

HONDA KILLER

Group: Members
Member No.: 198

Got my 1990 Talon AWD I need to sell to get my new vehicle. It has new Moonglow Pearl paint (silver with gold pearl).
Also has a newer 14b, walbro 255, MBC, rear battery box, autometer boost and air/fuel gauges, airbox delete, new 2.25" exhaust with a can on it. Replaced cv's, brakes, fuel filter, cv joints.
ENGINE: 8000 miles on rebuild with wiseco pistons, eagle rods, metal head gasket.
Just put all the IC piping back on it and it has some leaks and idles ruff, might have a vacuum leak somewhere but it does run and boost fine.
Car has NO rust and is very clean, spoiler and roof is glossy black. Interior is OK, no major mess ups in it, just normal wear for a 150K mile car.
Only problem is it needs a new tranny put in, the one in it doenst like 1st gear and won't stay in without some force. A good tranny out of my old 92 Laser AWD that had around 80K on it COMES WITH THE CAR! you'd just need to put it in!
Need $4000! OBO

for $5500 OBO I'll throw in a 20g with minor shaft play (didn't smoke at all), Bushcur FMIC set up, 2g extrude honed exhaust manifold tapped with HKS external wastegate and dumptube, RC 550's, Buschur 3" mandrel bent stainless cat back, buschur rear anti sway bar, Buschur FPR set up, ACT 2600lb clutch, fidenza lightened flywheel, and whatever extras i have around.

By the way, I'm in Springfield
Feel free to email Dataser92@hotmail.com
or call me (217) 416-0227
Thanks
Eric
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:17 PM
Design by: IPB Download & eBusiness Discussions