> The Formal END to DSMCentral
awd4kicks
post Apr 8 2012, 01:25 AM
Post #1

DSMCentral Godfather

Group: Admin
Member No.: 26

Gentlemen,

As no surprise to any with breath in their lungs, it aparent that DSMCentral has run it's corse. It should be mentioned that it was a formidable and respectable run that originated out of nothing but business cards on fellow DSM'rs windshields. DSMCentral was more than I had ever hoped for and was comprised of incredible people, some of which I will never lose contact with. I have made life long friends and made memories that will always be cherrished.

With that being said, I have decided not to renew the DSMCentral hosts fees. As of this May, 2012 DSMCentral.com; for the first time in 12 years, will fall off of the intenet's radar. I thank you for your particiaption and friendship. As the creator of DSMCentral I bid you all adiue.

Marcus Crebo (aka: awd4kicks)

--------------------
In Loving memory of David T Crebo
Greatness comes from the most unexpected places!
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SCCA Stang
post Apr 8 2012, 06:06 AM
Post #2

Eats and sleeps DSM jargin.

Group: Members
Member No.: 150

wow..... I wasn't here for the early early days, but I was here in 2003 or so.... sad to hear, so many good memories of good meets and farm parties and such...

unfortunately I moved and lost touch with a bunch of you and then I ended up selling the DSM for a Mustang (which I still have)

I am truly saddened by this unfortunate turn of events.

It doesn't necessarily have to end, there is a website up north that seems to be gobbling up low volume web sites called Thechicagogarage.com you can talk to the guy that runs that joint screen name is Mook.

and then I crossed over

--------------------
You CAN sleep in your car, but your CAN NOT race your house!!!
-------------------------------------------------------

Double Decker spoilers are uber ricerlicious!!!!

user posted image

+Quote Post
bluzvr4
post Apr 8 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #3

Person of Wisdom

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,824

i got here way late and have enjoyed what little iv seen. i think we should all get together as one last tribute.

+Quote Post
awd4kicks
post Apr 8 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #4

DSMCentral Godfather

Member No.: 26

That's a great idea Blu! I will also check out 'Thechicagogarage.com' Thanks Stang.

--------------------
In Loving memory of David T Crebo
Greatness comes from the most unexpected places!
user posted image

+Quote Post
dualdj1
post Apr 9 2012, 08:29 AM
Post #5

DSMCentral Freak

Member No.: 8,716

I'll check it out as well. I'm also on cicenet.net a lot, and they have some good stuff on there, though it's more autocross oriented. Always lookign for another good site, and hopefully we can migrate this information elsewhere.

Marcus, do you have any issue with me reinstalling this site on my server? You were the one that paid for the software, but due to such low traffic we have now, I'd be happy to put it on my website at www.brandttuning.com/dsmcentral just for archive purposes. Should be able to do a direct copy of everything.

--------------------
1978 Mustang II King Cobra
89 5.0HO, Stock Short Block, Ford F303 cam, 1.7:1 Crane Roller Rockers, Holley 650 Doubler Pumper, MSD 6AL, Pocket Ported stock heads, Hedman Long Tube Headers
5 spd Manual
Full roll cage, 9" full floater w/Currie trac lock/373 gears, RCI Fuel Cell
Project Page: http://www.brandttuning.com/projects.htm

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 02:09 PM
Design by: IPB Download & eBusiness Discussions