Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WTS: 2000 Dodge Neon 69,000 miles or trade for 1g auto awd, help a brotha out...
treydawgs4g63T
post Nov 30 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Post Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 556

Selling my daily driven 2000 dodge neon es. Has 69000 miles on it and runs great. I drive to morton everyday to work and get about 28mpg. Its a four door car, halo headlights, lowered, cf hood (needs paint, cloudy), tinted windows, srt shifter, booger shifter buchings, header back exhaust.

Only issue i have with the car is that i think it is going to need a set of valve seals before too long. If you take it above 4000 rpms it smokes. It doesnt smoke whille just driving around town or cruising on the highway. I did a compression test and all cylinders passed at 180 psi across the board so the piston rings are still good (should be with only 69k on them). Also is due for the factory 70k maintenance here soon.

I put new tires on it last fall (khumos) and a new clutch in last summer. New plugs and wires, fresh oil change and only shell gasoline used.

I am either going to sell this car for the very low price of $2650 or trade for a 1g auto awd dsm. The neon still blue books for $4900 on kbb.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  the_neon.jpg ( 12.51K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------
"One of the most Crazy and Undecisive Members in central Illinois"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:24 AM
Design by: IPB Download & eBusiness Discussions