Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> soccer moms wrath, in the infiniti
smrtkd69
post Feb 26 2005, 06:46 PM
Post #1

Info Seeker

Group: Members
Member No.: 284

ok ok so shes not a soccer mom ne more and this isnt really a kill but its funny. on the way back from Cary last night, after putting my timing back together, i begin to close on a very familiar looking car. its my Ma on her way back from work in the G20. i wait for traffic to open and pull along side. it takes her a min to look over and she waves. (you all know, the goofy mom trying to get your attention wave) i roll down the window so she can see me and she starts laughing, realizing that my car was on the road (last she had heard was that it was more than likely blown up and due to be in a million pieces at the shop by then) she beeps me on the phone right as we pull up to a light.

(and my mom is always talking sh*t about the talons, and that her infiniti is so much more superior than our broken down pieces. )

so i tell her to bring it, and shes like ok but this is a bad idea ive seen a lot of cops out. sure enough she pegs it and chirps em, i get a split second of a late start, but sure enough (currently boostin 10lbs) i ve got at least 1/2 car-1 car length by 2nd instead of 3rd, i grab neutral and listen

yup shes still got it pegged, about a second or two later she flies by and all i hear is that little 2.4 just screaming, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyways it was funny cuz my ma is still saying that she beat me, because she made it home before me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:29 PM
Design by: IPB Download & eBusiness Discussions