Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mazdaspeed- not so speedy (vid inside)
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
KOU In3
Mazdaspeed Protege- not so speedy.

Or for those of you following the TV show "The Apprentice". You might say, they were the Protege but we were Versicorp.

Some preface to the vid below: The mad cackling in the background is my girlfriend. She apologizes for the accompanying sound file.

www.koumotorsports.com

right click, save as
ncgalant
Headlights going... going... gone!!!!!
Nice kill. I always thought those were suposed to be fast
SCCA Stang
for some reason I always have a problem seeing the vid, but the sound always comes out good, but it only seems to be when I watch one the trav puts on here
Mike
are you sure he was even racing you??? I have a buddy with a MSP and it is pretty quick. he was putting down low 15's fully stock. and that was his first time at any track. he only did 3 runs. but nice video thought.

natedogg
QUOTE (KOU In3 @ Mar 12 2004, 05:54 AM)
Some preface to the vid below: The mad cackling in the background is my girlfriend. She apologizes for the accompanying sound file.

Haha! Sounds better than my wife when I open the throttle...."AAAHHH!!! Slow this car down, NOW!!! (SMACK) (SMACK) (WHACK) (CRACK)"

I'm pretty sure he was racing because the Protege driver said,"So you beat a f**kin' Protege!" at the end.
KOU In3
He was in it but it's not like the Protege is really going to shine in a stoplight encounter against a DSM. AWD + drag radials on all four against a FWD Protege isn't really going to be very fair in short sprints like that one.
TSiwrx
just saw an ad for a mazdaspeed miata. turbo + miata + 6 speed = great fun
AWD DSM 1
Great vid! biggthumpup.gif
MidwestDSM
wonderful kill
resalturbo
wow did he even try????
Larz
Mazda Speed PRotoge=embarassment to mazda owners.
I really don't like that car.
turbohcar
Nice kill. By the way, does your girlfriend have any available friends? I'm always looking for a cute passenger seat camera girl. tongue.gif biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.