Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: poor RS
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
TSiwrx
this is my first kill in the 240. personally i thought i wouldve done a lot worse. this happened on wed but i thought id share anyway. my grandparents live in roanoke so i went out to see them after class and while driving there, i see these blue lights behind me. i was just cruising along at my average 75 mph and this person was gaining on me. so we are going down the back roads outside roanoke and i see that it is a 2g eclipse, no foglights, apc sticker on the windshield, big chrome wheels. so i dont think anything of it. the guy keeps following me really close and at the next stopsign, pulls up next to me. his car was pretty new looking, like maybe a 99, no side skirts so i assume it was an RS. i was right. he revs his engine and i hear a loud exhaust sound and i just kinda look at him. i didnt want to race him, but i had to keep my dignity, plus no sissy ricer is going to disgrace the 240!!!. so just out of the blue he takes off, and then so do i about a second later. by the end of second i had passed him and by third those blue lights were fading. i dont imagine he had any mods except the exhaust.

anyway after i left my grandparents, i see this fool being handcuffed by a state trooper on 116. all the doors and trunk were open on the car too. i just had to laugh at that.

the 240 is only the ka24e, sohc. i never knew an RS was that slow, i thought he would beat me.

anyway thought id share.
Gearbanger
Its always good to see the red and blue when its NOT you! good to have a laugh... yeah I wouldnt let any tard with an APC sticker have a laugh at me!!
turbohcar
I would imagine he probably only had exhaust done. One night a couple weeks ago I had the same thing happen to me outside of town. Some punk rolls up in the right lane, I'm in the left in the Sebring (170hp stock), and he revs it showing off his loud exhaust. Again, much like you said, I can't let him discrace the Sebring. Light turns green and we go. I came out ahead while he's still behind because his tires are screaming for traction. After second hits I figure I've got him.... HELL NO, he comes screaming past and gives me one of those looks like "WHO'S THE B*TCH NOW!" and I was pretty stunned and didn't know what to think. That's the quickest RS I've ever come across. Didn't really sound like he had a turbo but possibly nitrous. Come to think of it I think this one had an APC sticker too but no bling rims. Red RS w/ window tint and a fart can. I have to admit, I had to give him a thumbs up for that one. I never would have thought he coulda beat me, especially after that start.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.