Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sooooo stupid......
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
katie
I was extremely bored tonight so I decided to take the new ghetto-mobile (92 saturn) out for a drive. Left the house around 8ish and am just toolin around peoria....drove out past pioneer parkway and ended up way out in BFE.... decided to turn around and head back to Peoria before I got too lost...right as I get back into town a little red civic hatch back pulls up beside me and starts acting like he wants to play. I know my car isn't even close to being quick....in fact it's comprable to a golf cart. But I figure, eh, it's a civic, I'm bored and there's nothing else to do so why not. We end up over by willow knolls at a stoplight next to each other and he starts "revving" his engine.....I just look over at him and laugh all the while thinking to myself.....I"M IN A SATURN this is soooo silly. The light turns green and I go ahead and try to make the little golf cart go as fast as it can, laughing my ass off the whole way......I get into 3rd and look into my rear view mirror and the kid is about half a car behind me...I slow down and he goes by me and flips me off. LMFAO........ I don't know if that would count as a kill but it was pretty damn hilarious.
turbohcar
Isn't that great when you expect to lose in your beater mobile and actually stomp the competition? That's gotta hurt his ego lol
natedogg
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
awd4kicks
Hahaha...nice one!!! Honda owned by a Saturn...SWEET!
Justincredible
thats it. I'll hafta set-up a race between you and the womans sunfire. LOL.
TSiwrx
your woman's sunfire vs my womans talon n/a auto!!!!
katie
ha ha ha I think a sunfire would kick my arse laugh.gif
mark95turbo
Way to PUNK that M\F out!

How about this? My G\F's 90 Laser RS-T agains all your G\F's cars? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.