Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1990 AWD 8 Point Roll cage car for sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
JMoushon
I should pick it up and swap the entire body and engine from my FWD. That would seriously confuse those that know my car. LOL.
xian 1g
somebody take this thing away before i hock off all of my belongs and whore my self out.... ph34r.gif i love that car.
KOU In3
QUOTE (JMoushon @ Apr 27 2004, 04:26 AM)
I should pick it up and swap the entire body and engine from my FWD. That would seriously confuse those that know my car. LOL.

That's actually a pretty good idea. This is a chassis that's ripe for a FWD to AWD swap for the traction impaired.
awd4kicks
The cage and strut brace is worth almost that price.
JMoushon
I am the traction impaired. At least that's where the list starts...
natedogg
This is similar to what I did for my cage car. Except I went from fwd to awd to the current caged awd chassis. Same engine through all the chassis. Someone should have a 4-bolt rear-end to hook you up with too. Or did that already sell, Travis?
xian 1g
i'm pretty sure he still as the 4 bolt ass.
KOU In3
Yep, still have it. If it's for a buyer for Spy's chassis and they can work it out with him, I'll even install it for them if someone can work out a pakage there.

That chassis was EASY to work on. Southern car = Zero rust. Undercarriage was clean too.
awd4kicks
Would ya take $850 for it?
MidwestDSM
2 Alpine Type-E Subs, a Sony X-Plod CD player, and some promised port and polish work? cool.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif
You know I am always looking for a new project, and you KNOW you wanna help out the B-N squad biggrin.gif
MyEclipseRuns11s
i'll give you $200 for the 4 bolt rear and come get it Wed. or Thursday.
KOU In3
Wow, so initial asking price was cut in half on this car's sale. I seem to recall a couple of for sales like this. I wonder if I can find more of them.

Asking price in first post starts at $1200 then goes down to $600 in the next page. I wonder what it actually sold for.

Could this be a trail of Spy asking at least double what he actually wants out of a car for sale? ph34r.gif
KOU In3
So when you initially say you feel a car is worth $1200 or even post it for sale for that much what you actually expect to get from it is closer to $600 or even less?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.