Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: easy 2 grand....
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
awd4me
windell was talkin on the internet this week...and he saw that justanothergurlracer was on....he was messin around and decided to say somethin to her....she got all pissed and said that her boyfriend wanted to race a SWKR car....so we set up a race this weekend for 2,000$.....now i just wanna see if he's gonna show up....
JMoushon
I could be seriously out of the loop, but SWKR? ??
SCCA Stang
windell wont show, and if he does, will he bring "project spoon"??????
awd4me
my car is still down....but it wont be me racing....its one of the other Stupid White Kid Racing cars......and windell wont be bringin the cash either....but this kid says its a 200sx....so this thing better be small blocked and tubbed to even pose a challenge...
awd4me
you want your money on SWKR or the 200sx???
MidwestDSM
I know Chris (the boyfriend) and his Civic isn't a slouch...
awd4me
she said something about her friend paul or her boyfriend...to tell you the truth it really doesnt matter what he brings...he will get beat....i completely meant it when i said the his car better be small blocked and tubbed....or else it wouldnt even be a race...but it doesnt matter what he brings up, he will get beat....
MidwestDSM
and what is it that he is racing?
mark95turbo
Wow!
awd4me
all depends on what he brings up....but no matter what kind of car he has, he will have a lane....
MidwestDSM
see that isn't a real race, that is a kids way of doing things in my opinion.

"well....ummm...if you bring you Civic...I'm gonna call some guy I know with a Supra and school you! And well....if you bring like...a fast car...I'm gonna race you on my bike!"
awd4me
he said he could beat any of the SWKR cars....if he brings a civic obviously theres no point in him racing a badass T/A.....so he'll race one of the slower cars....and if hes got something faster than all our cars then he was right and we're out 2,000$....how is that childish?
MidwestDSM
I'm not going to argue with you about this on DSMCentral like I would on CII, I don't post whore here and have more respect for the people on the board than that. If you want to continue this discussion you can PM me.
JMoushon
I will not by any means try to say that I am a seasoned street-racing veteran, but I have been around in this scene for a little over eight years. I have heard a lot of talk in those years, but what I have NEVER seen is a title or any amount of money over $250 change hands, with the exception of midnight mid-life crisis racers in their Vettes and Yuppie Middle Eastern (no insult, merely observation) M3 pilots. On the other hand, if you've got the balls and the extra cash, I would love to witness this. I don't doubt you, but I have never seen this scenario materialize. My $$ is on a whole lot of jaw, no agreement, and a lot of future sh**-talking. If it does go down, I'd love to be there and get in on some side action. Good luck, be safe.
awd4me
thanks man.....good to see someone that finally says something positive.....i lived in chicago for over a year starting mid summer of 02 and saw a lot of things involved in street racing that i'd never seen around here....spots and given people the hit are a couple....of course money races was another....i've personally seen someone get called out, grab his wallet and set 3,000$ on the hood of his car for a race....i about fainted....and i've heard of races for 10,000-15,000 grand....that seems rediculous to me but i guess if you've got the money and the balls to do it then more power to you....me and windell are leaving friday night for chicago...this kid is supposed to meet us saturday night....and if you want to see some interesting races (for $$$), we should plan a trip to an RSD....its called Real Street Drags at Great Lakes Dragway.....its basically street racing at the track, no times and they announce on the loud speakers how much the races are for.....you can spot people out and go off the lights or a flagger...its a great time....
Super16G
AWD4ME
I'm calling you out..............
May 30th you and I are lining up and I am gonna blow the doors off of the Talon.
I am a Baller On A Budget so if it has to be a money race it's gonna be for less then $10....I have too many projects to have extra money laying around.
Let me know if you except the challenge biggthumpup.gif
awd4me
ill make you a deal....i plan on having the trans fixed soon...but im not sure about the tuning....if i can find someone to help me tune her before the 30th you've got your race...
JMoushon
I am officially calling out anyone that runs slower that 14.7. I will take on all comers, with $1.19 on every run. Any takers?
MidwestDSM
I'll run ya if I go. My car was slower than that when it was stock, and it mostly still is ph34r.gif
JMoushon
Sweet! I may actually run w/in .5s of someone! BTW, how is your car slower than stock? Broken?
MidwestDSM
I'm FWD. When I was bone stock I ran 14.9s (with destroyed suspension). I've done a TAD since then. More will be done before Cordova.

ANd I am hoping at 14.7 you don't run within .5 of me, but we shall see laugh.gif
JMoushon
Ahh fwd, the great equalizer. But you see, sir, I too am fwd. 194 whp to be precise, and a slipping stock clutch. I do hope to have 40 or 50 more whp and a new clutch by then, but Mr Murphy always has his say. However, if all works out well, it may end up a good run. I look forward to it regardless. You got the $1.19? I do. biggthumpup.gif
MidwestDSM
lol I think I can manage. If I make it to the strip that day its on!
JMoushon
Sweet.
xian 1g
hey abu, i'm taking your monkey ass up on that $1.19 14.7. Hell, i'll run alladin and the genie if we up the stakes, I'll throw in a broken nickel poker chip, and two nudie pics of my ex girlfriend.... tongue.gif I've got the dsmcentral slut. i know rob, dan, and justin had a peice of her before i got sloppy fourths... other than a gut and rape job she's pretty much a stock slut...
Mike
QUOTE (MidwestDSM @ Apr 25 2004, 11:58 PM)
I'm not going to argue with you about this on DSMCentral like I would on CII, I don't post whore here and have more respect for the people on the board than that. If you want to continue this discussion you can PM me.

This gets post for the day in my book! This is why DSMCentral.com Rocks!!!
MidwestDSM
QUOTE (Mike @ Apr 27 2004, 12:43 AM)
QUOTE (MidwestDSM @ Apr 25 2004, 11:58 PM)

This gets post for the day in my book! This is why DSMCentral.com Rocks!!!

biggthumpup.gif Glad you liked it Mike. I try and keep your board clean of my filth laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.