Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Killing but killed
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
MidwestDSM
So today on my way to work I was driving in (some city in the US) and as I approached a yellow light I decided to blow through it. I was the only car to do so. As I approach the next light, I pull up in the middle lane by my lonesome and wait for the light to turn green.
As I look up from my CD player, I notice that a later model Mustang GT has pulled up to my right. He looks excited about something. Does he want to run? I believe so. Suddenly I hear a sound, and look to my left...and I see why he looks excited. A C5 has just pulled up next to me as well.
The GT decides to rev a little bit and try to entice the C5. The C5 seems to want no part of the race, and the GT owner quits his antics. Neither even look at my car more than to simply look through my windows at each other.
Well this leaves me a little itchy and I decide to accelerate to the speed limit rather quickly at the green light. The GT owner looks shocked as I spin and then take off, and the C5 owned just looks amused. I gain a car on both of them, and as I throw it into 2nd the GT decides that he's the huckleberry and guns it. Unfortunatly for him, he lost the only advantage he ever had against me: launching. We continue onward, me slowly pulling on him (untill we reached the speed limit of course ph34r.gif ).
About midway through 2nd gear, the C5 also decides to join the fun. Unfortunatly, the joke was on me as he blew past me like I was driving a Civic.
We all slowed back down as we approached the next red light. The C5 owner was given a spot right next to me, while the GT was a couple cars back. The mid-twenties pilot gave me a thumbs up, and congradulated me on my killing of the Mustang. I smiled and told him I was just trying to get to work on time. He laughed, and we departed onwards as the light turned green. The Mustang never made an attempt to catch up and entice me again.

And on top of it all, I was 5 minutes earlier to work than usual biggthumpup.gif
JMoushon
Excellent. I took out some chick in a half painted chameleon GT leaving the grocery store today. It was from a roll, and in one lane, but she stayed in it and moved over when I nearly ran up her tailpipes @ around 90. She gave a confused but enthusiastic thumbs-up. Said PNYGRL on the plate, and sounded loud and sweet.
Justincredible
might wanna remove locations there moushon. but nice kill both of you guys.
JMoushon
Thx Justin. Locale modified wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.