Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$44
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
ncgalant
Btw, wheres my money?

I beleive this statement is incomplete. Your forgot your BEEOOOOOOOOOTCH.

Good kill spyguy. I'm looking forward to some track time next to ya biggrin.gif
natedogg
Haha! Brian goes down. He sounded pretty confident when he was talking to me earlier that day. Saying he wanted to play with me and the Talon, but he was out of gas or somethin like that... wink.gif

Good kill!
resalturbo
nice kill, doesnt it make you feel better to kill something that has twice the engine??
jbiggs97
excellent kill!!!
xian 1g
so when are you going to take awd dsm 1 out for 'lunch'?

nice writing, better driving I'm sure.
akamiami
good to hear that somebody has a fast car again at that shop wink.gif

great kill spy.
xian 1g
take the bait, take the bait...

I don't understand the fish like it?

eat the worm Rob, eat the worm.
AWD DSM 1
This fish isn't taking any bait until the car stops being on the verge of overheating... at this point I just want it to start in the morning... (unlike the Jeep this morning). FORD is truely living up to it's reputation thus far... dry.gif
ncgalant
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ May 18 2004, 05:47 PM)
This fish isn't taking any bait until the car stops being on the verge of overheating... at this point I just want it to start in the morning... (unlike the Jeep this morning). FORD is truely living up to it's reputation thus far... dry.gif

So its just like a DSM only harder to work on biggthumpup.gif
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ May 18 2004, 06:13 PM)
failing head gasket?

Better not be! mad.gif I don't have anything else to drive to work!

nc - you've about got it... at least I could tear apart a DSM and put it back together! biggrin.gif
katie
wanna nice freindly saturn there Bobert? I know where you can pick one up for CHUEAP!!! (then I'd use the money to buy a damned dsm lol) biggthumpup.gif
AWD DSM 1
how much we talkin? I've got $.21 on me now, but I'm sure I could come up with something interesting to trade... biggrin.gif
awd4me
so you get your money spy?
katie
hmmm ha ha ha oh yeah, what do you propose? lmfao tongue.gif

Very nice kill spy!!!! That would have been a good one to get on vid wink.gif
Coiled
Rob there is an issue with the 96's overheating, Ford never actually did a recall on it, but you're certainly going to see problems sitting in traffic/road construction on hot days. It has been awhile since I looked up the cause of the issue though and it escapes what memory I have left. Fluidyne radiators can be had for a pretty decent price, also maybe a thermostat. Kris saved my butt by having some prestone on hand coming back from the scdc. Flush that puppy out though and see if that helps you out any, if not take different routes so you're not sitting idle in traffic.

Yeah Ford sucked it on that problem though.
Justincredible
watter wetter, 80/20 water to antifreeze mix, and lower thermostat.
slacker83
The tsb that coiled is talking about only occured in the 96 cobra's. If I remember right they changed the radiator, a/c compressor, and one other part I don't remember. Ford charged people well over a grand to fix it with the 97 parts. Where is the car running on the temp gauge. I have a 180 thermostat in mine and it never hits past r, mostly is around o. Pray it is not the head gaskets because taking those off is a pain in the ass and getting the cams set back up is a real pain in the ass. I know that car had the heads off of it before you bought it rob maybe the shop that fixed it screwed it up.

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.