Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$$
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
JMoushon
I have no knowledge of this occurence, and personally do not believe it. I think Spyguy may be sand-bagging to lull us into a false sense of security for the 30th, where he plans to smoke us all. ph34r.gif
awd4kicks
Long embelished story = hidden truths
Short one line story = bait
JMoushon
Well, Marcus, bait though it may be, I am not one to snatch up such an opportunity. Nor would I be the type to partake in completely legal contests of speed on the winding roads of the Swiss Alps. Especially if they involved anything even resembling a red 1G GSX.
awd4kicks
Take it you Panzie! ph34r.gif
JMoushon
In a contest clearly biased toward the GST, I guess I could see a certain white FWD killing the POS from a roll. A stretch, but possible. Interestingly, I would guess that any distance put between the 2 vehicles would have happened nearly identically to the way it was put between a certain FWD and an STi in another recent contest. Purely Speculation.
ncgalant
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ May 23 2004, 04:22 PM)
I was murderd by a near stock Gst.

Worst kill story ever
JMoushon
I wouldn't even call it a kill story. More like an antagonistic statement. Whoever this mystery car belongs to is obviously not taking the opportunity to claim highway dominance over the Spy. My guess is that they are waiting for a crack at the Freak, which would obviously be a less situationally biased contest. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.