Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$4
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
xian 1g
take a puff of the 8" bitch!

lmfoa, spy, if anyone needs a fast car it is you...
mark95turbo
Is that exhaust housing working out ok??? Ide come help you with some of that stuff but Ive got to get this transmission in. If I get it in say tomorrow(doubtful lol) I'll let you know as I just pulled and reinstalled that head I dont know how many times. LOL!
JMoushon
J-pipe? Running out of time... Call me if you need a hand.
JMoushon
I love it when you call me Daddy. wub.gif
Speedracer
dan, a friend of mine just got a poretty decent sized shop in morton. we've only worked on DSMs so far. you should bring yours by to add to the growing number of DSMs in there.
JMoushon
Ah yes, summertime is near, and we are about due for 2 or 3 new shops to open. Speedracer, tell your friends good luck and the best of wishes, but be smart, too many people around here have tried and failed.
MidwestDSM
QUOTE (JMoushon @ May 26 2004, 09:31 PM)
Ah yes, summertime is near, and we are about due for 2 or 3 new shops to open. Speedracer, tell your friends good luck and the best of wishes, but be smart, too many people around here have tried and failed.

Our shops doing well biggthumpup.gif
natedogg
Damn! What is it with you and destroying compressors?
Larz
Maybe it's time you start to use naws like all the hard core drag guys that like horsepower the cheap and easy way without much regard for the engine. Or the 20psi. Screw the NOS. Smoke a guy with a huge shot of NOS and tell him he lost to your insane amount of boost. Get a polaroid of the look on his face.
ncgalant
I lost boost control the other day. I was wanting to spank someone and tell them I never went over 1/2 throttle. So half throttle gives me 25psi, its still only half throttle right tongue.gif
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (ncgalant @ Jun 23 2004, 12:40 PM)
I lost boost control the other day. I was wanting to spank someone and tell them I never went over 1/2 throttle. So half throttle gives me 25psi, its still only half throttle right tongue.gif

it's fun to run 20+ lbs boost on a stock (or close to stock) turbo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.