Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've been Saleen Slayed
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
Rollout
I've been waiting for this day. Three long years now. Daddy bought his son a 2002 Mustang GT for his 16th birthday. Now this kid is such a TOOL, he knows NOTHING about this car.. and his daddy does all the work on it, besides a few trips it's made to Anderson's. There has got to be about 40 grand in this car by now... Saleen Supercharger, bullit wheels, slicks, cobra front bumper and hood, bizanni exhaust, etc.. u get the picture.

Tonight I was out roaming around the HUGE town of Winchester...ton...field...ville (Canada) and came across this black beast and the tool with his hands on the reins. I turned to him and gave him that smirk, he know's I've been waiting for this moment. We find ourselves out on a deserted race way, *odd*, and come to a stop. My pissed 4g63 flys to 5 grand and my foot begins to loss traction over the clutch pedal.. The 4 wheels of fury light up the road for a split second and we're off, wait, wait no we arnt, BOGGGG, shitt. Despite a slight bog, I'm still in the lead, but I feel so desperate, because I see him coming strong in my side mirror. All through 2nd he pulls away about 1.5 car lengths, I massage the shifter into 3rd and we're back in action, through 4th he only pulled to a final length of 2 cars..

I'm impressed, and quite happy with the outcome.

The car is still running on stock injectors, stock intercooler, and remains untuned

I will have my day here soon.. Now who wants to lend me 1100$ for a fmic and a datalogger? biggthumpup.gif

I have a picture of the car too if someone can tell me how to post pictures

Also have a video (can hear the launch) if i can find a place to host it

Maybe this will work, Movie here:
http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UJrjQPMlG0vWG...1k/MOV00399.MPG
SCCA Stang
great kill story, too bad you were on the other end of the spectrum (killed)...

I am sure with a FMIC and having your beast tuned and no BOGG you should be able to benefit out 3 1/2 cars

Good luck next time unless that is if you roll up next to me.... j/k

BTW... couldn't get the link to work
Rollout
QUOTE (gsxracer80 @ Jul 1 2004, 06:29 AM)
great kill story, too bad you were on the other end of the spectrum (killed)...

I am sure with a FMIC and having your beast tuned and no BOGG you should be able to benefit out 3 1/2 cars

Good luck next time unless that is if you roll up next to me.... j/k

BTW... couldn't get the link to work

hmm... works for me
xian 1g
i also can't get the link to work. biggthumpup.gif
Rollout
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Jul 1 2004, 09:52 AM)
ive got a supra side mount with the end tanks flipped ready to bolt in for sale.

How much, and how much more do they flow then a stock sidemount? what sort of condition is it in? I havent done much research on those
KOU In3
Supra sidemounts are a HUGE improvement over a stock sidemount. Look at all the power a BPU Supra can put down through one of these 'stock' Supra intercoolers.

For short of a BIG front mount and it's the route I'd go. biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
Here's the vfac link for install on a 1G:

http://www.geocities.com/bennyhoffb/cepadsm/supraicvfaq/
Rollout
ok how much
Rollout
whoa, thats deffinitly more then i was thinking, custom side mounts go for like 400 from shops online and those are brand new and direct bolt ons, thanks though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.