Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$$4
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
Larz
I'm with you. I haven't bought a handgun because I know I would kill someone with it. I'm disgusted by people like that. I may not have a gun, but I do have a basball bat in one car, and a large pipe in the other. Marines think because my thyroid disease has ate my muscle that I'm no longer alpha male? Large blunt objects cure that fantasy real quick. I've only whipped out the large metal pipe once, when confronted with three decent sized hoodlums who thought my pos saturn was a good place to sit. It was a POS, but my POS. They saw things my way real fast. I can't wait until medical fixes me and I can go back to grabbing larger men by their throat and hearing them beg for forgiveness. I was by no means a big guy, ever. But I was in great shape. It's probably a good thing I'm still sick here. DC traffic is ruthless. Don't worry, you're not the only man that wants to murder bad drivers and bestow divine judgement.
hammar
As the father of two children myself, I'm disgusted that you put your little angel's life in peril by doing anything other than backing off right away and thinking about what it is that really matters most...

Pulling attitude, chasing and joisting with another driver (who obviously was intent on causing you discomfort/danger) seems like a good way to take a dive in to the gravel (wait, you had nearly been there twice already and didn't leave it be, if I read correctly) and maybe end up hurt.

Priorities seem just a little mixed up.
hammar
I'm in no way blameless.... I'm also in the struggle of adjusting my driving style to the toting kids mode and it's killing me. Especially with my 6 year old's new found love of going fast (actually it's quick he likes when he says fast.... but who's counting).

Doesn't change the fact that 1) that dude was a tool and 2) calling to po (although ineffective) shows some character. Following him around knowing he was trouble makes we wonder, but I guess that's just prefernce, and not really anything worth pulling the soap box out for.

Makes me wonder if a 'driver's license' is really anything more than a money generating tool for the government. I set through driving classes with a guy who was about to get his license back after multiple DUI's (4 or 5 or ???). What's the point of a 'license' if it doesn't really restict anyone.... especiallt those that have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they're dangerous?

Hammar
SCCA Stang
Maybe my opinion doesn't count because I don't have kids, but I have done the same thing spy did... If spy was following him for the same reasons tht i followed ass-holes before, then he was mearly following so that he could give the police a accurate location of the car so they could do the justice, legally....

I have been in this situation three times, the first time the guy got a wreckless driving ticket (I testified in court), the second time the guy denied the whole thing in court and tried to blame me for the whole thing... the judge dismissed the case, the thrid time the guy got away from me cause I was in a Hyundai Accent and couln't keep up in the high-speed pursuit.
Larz
Stinger missles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.