Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$$4
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
SCCA Stang
GT-R, when did nissan make a Mustang GT
TSiwrx
that ITR is awesome looking, love the Advans!!!!
Rollout
When we were cruising that night, i got a chance to run him from 3rd through 5th to about 120-130, that thing is REAL fast for an all motor teggy, I pulled very slowly on him the whole time and his nose sat at my back bumper in the end, he wasnt even spraying.. i was quite impressed to say the least.

Apparently he ran 13.6 at the track last year before having the car tuned. I think he gained like 27 hp from the tune if i remember right
JMoushon
It's a sad day when an all-motor Honda is killing turbo DSMs. Much props to the builder. Regardless of the level of gutting, if any, an Integra is not all that light, and you have to be making some impressive power to pull like that. Good shit.
ranta18
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good job Matt biggthumpup.gif

FYI - He made 200 whp NA and 247 whp on the spray on a Mustang dyno.
Rollout
QUOTE (ranta18 @ Jul 13 2004, 08:53 AM)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good job Matt biggthumpup.gif

FYI - He made 200 whp NA and 247 whp on the spray on a Mustang dyno.

yeah he wasnt spraying, we had a good couple hours of cruising to get to know each other, real nice guy

He raced a black STI that night too, and it looked to me like he was hanging pretty close if not winning, but i couldnt really tell.
SCCA Stang
i'd like to take a run at him when I get done with the project
ranta18
He works at Sears in Peoria. Go in there and set something up or go to K's in Bloomington when everyones is hanging out. I'm sure he'll be up for it.
ranta18
He just got his Hondata fully tuned and everything, so he should be ready to go. I hope you run close to high 12's, because he does.
awd4kicks
Yeah he told me he gained 27HP off the bottle with that tuning trip. That actually is impressive for an NA four cylinder. Especially considering a $1000 exhaust only gives an NA Honda like 5HP.
ranta18
247 on the bottle. 200 NA. On a Mustang dyno though, so its a little different values compared to a DynoJet. I tried to tell him to buy what makes power, not a name brand, but he likes the mad tyte jdm stuff (Jun, Spoon, Mugen, etc). He says he's not into it to make the most power or be the fastest, he wants what he likes so I guess we can't argue with it.

I've seen just my header give a stock H22 17 whp. DC Sports makes 3-5 whp. Goes to show what $200 more can get you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.