Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fox Bodied Mustang
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
hammar
'Saw' a fox bodied mustang yesterday afternoon while I was out about town in the WRX. Was wondering if it's one of us...

It was blue/grey and the paint was showing some ago. Looked like an LX or 6 cylinder, no wings, fins, body cladding at all. It was running fats and skinnies and dual exhaust. Ran real rich when he was accelerating. It sounded close to stock and ran like it, maybe a low 14 second car. Was tough to gauge with all the heat and humidity....

Sound familiar?

Hammar
Speedracer
what town where you in? and if it's the one i'm thinking of, it's far from stock.
hammar
QUOTE (Speedracer @ Jul 15 2004, 03:14 PM)
what town where you in? and if it's the one i'm thinking of, it's far from stock.

I was in/around East Peoria.

It may be far from stock, but he didn't have much over my WRX from a roll. Good chance he just chose not to get all the way on it, but he was blowing LOTs of black exhaust smoke, a typical sign someone's in it hard, or tuned up to spray smile.gif

Hopefully I catch up with him again and get to visit a while. The older Fox bodies are a great platform for a budget hotrod...

Hammar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.