Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$4
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
Booztd 3
keep a lookout for a certain modded TTZ that shall be roaming the streets within the next few weeks wink.gif

Edit: Oh and I'll give you a go against my '01 F4i if you'd like
lawngsx
What turbo are you running now?
hammar
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Jul 27 2004, 07:00 AM)
I would like the oppertunity to run both the bike and the z.

I need to be beaten, so my motivation increases for the next set of mods.

When you headin to the Trak next? Not sure I've got the cajone's to catch up after a nice AWD launch, but I'll play just the same... You are running quicker than Nate now right?

Hammar
xian 1g
spy, i like your mentality...

a to do list of who to race... ha...
i have one of those for things to do to my car...

needing to get beaten to fuel your rage for larger modifications... classic spy...
Justincredible
we can go drive through some twisties. And try and convince you to make it as handle as good as it goes.
hammar
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Jul 27 2004, 12:21 PM)
no, nate is an impossible level for me at this point. Id say its every bit of a 13second car... a very low 13second car.

Still, very stout considering what they run out of the box...
Coiled
When is the next fun track day?
hammar
QUOTE (Coiled @ Jul 27 2004, 12:51 PM)
When is the next fun track day?

'bout 4:01 today......
Coiled
Bring it white man..... ph34r.gif
natedogg
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Jul 27 2004, 12:21 PM)
no, nate is an impossible level for me at this point. Id say its every bit of a 13second car... a very low 13second car.

Sounds like its time for you to redeem yourself against the Evo. Are you man enough? cool.gif
natedogg
Sweet! We'll have to get together sometime this week. I don't know if I can free myself from the death grip of matrimony tonight, but certainly sometime this week.
JMoushon
Spy, where is the FWD on the list? Should be going together this weekend. ph34r.gif
Kazz5
Gentlemen, I HAVE to know about this Evo thing if/when it happens... PM imminent...
Rollout
Doesnt sound like that guy on the bike new how to drive it too well, it should be faster then that, a stock f4i runs low 11's. Needless to say, thats pretty impressive keeping with a bike.

I've ran a modified one (exhaust, intake) and its unbelievable how much it pulls, I would have to count the lengths in SEMITRUCK lengths!
mitsu90
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Aug 12 2004, 10:57 AM)
My old ragity f2 ran 12.30's, it was piped and jetted, and I am not exactly small.

That being said, Id like the oppertunity to run the super 16g when you get her tuned in.

I will run ya for the hell of it when I get the GSX done, or if you want when I pick it up we can go to the top of a big hill and see wo can coast down it the fasted tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.