Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
Justincredible
want some of the mr2. would that make you feel better?
Coiled
Ditch the flowmastahs!
awd4kicks
Awe man that was a good time (at the track). It's been a while and I was happy to get back on the horse and let her eat! happy.gif

First run couldn't have been closer in the first two gears and it made the win well earned by the little GST. The first run netted quite a bit of tire melting in first as spy mention. So on the next round I attempted to walk out of the hole easy like and then pour on the good stuff. Well that didn't work nearly as well. Although spy made it sound close, the GST fell back about a 1/4 to a 1/2 car in first. By the middle of second gear I was hanging on the TA's rear bumper at best. As soon as third came in the GST sling shotted by the TA in a suprise fury, only to see and hear spy modulating his gear selection. With that, the end came in a very similar fashon to the first round. I was gald to see the TA not making up any ground to around 110-115mph. (I've finally learned to use the brake lights to end races with Spy before he ended the life of my engines! cool.gif )

Good times...thanks for meeting me at the track Spy!
Coiled
Ditch the Flowmastahs.
awd4kicks
Hahaha...INSTA-BOOST!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.