Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUILT 5.0 goes down
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
ncgalant
On my way to Peoria yesterday I looked in my rear mirror to see an early 90s mustang comming up through traffic. I kept my eye on him and soon noticed the skinnies in the front and fatties in the back. Oooo this is going to be sweet. He came around next to me at our current speed of 45 or so and I gave him a rev followed by a nice 2nd gear smoke show. This peaked his interest. He hammers it trying and put me in my place. Yea, that's going to happen.

Traffic parted a bit giving me room to get ahead. He followed into an area where we had some room. Now at 60 he looks over and downshifts. I do the same and he punches it. His initial pull of 1/4 car is silenced and I just walk away from him. When we pulled up to the light he seemed a bit perplexed by my black POS looking car. Nevertheless we go again, this time from a dig. He jumps 2 cars in front of me in first(I didn't really try and launch hard). Second yealded him another half car, but by 3rd I had plenty of traction to make up the gap. By 85 my nose was in front and I could walk through fourth.

It was the fastest 5.0 I've seen, but still no match. Give me AWD and then I'll be unstopable MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
awd4kicks
Awesome kill Nate! biggthumpup.gif
wortdog
And one confused Mustang owner cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.