Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KYB AGX's- Full Set $300
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
KOU In3
KOUmotorsports Fall Special

KYB AGX's (full set of four) $300

Brand New, in box, KYB AGX's on sale.

Delivery possible to the Champaign, B/N, Peoria, Springfield areas as well.
From my price comparisons this should be the lowest by a good $100+ for reference.

biggthumpup.gif
xian 1g
got paid today... i'll take a set.
xian 1g

got a new digi cam... here's some pics...
DSM5
Can you use those with the stock springs?

Just a question, im not interested at buying at this point, seeing as im pretty much broke, and saving for an exhaust.
MidwestDSM
QUOTE (DSM5 @ Sep 27 2004, 03:17 PM)
Can you use those with the stock springs?

Just a question, im not interested at buying at this point, seeing as im pretty much broke, and saving for an exhaust.

I wouldn't recommend it. Just save up a little more cash and spring for the Eibach Pro-Kit. It will drop the car to a little more menacing look, improve handling, and it much more durable and stable than the stockers. The AGX and Pro-Kit combo has been used for years as a fairly cheap yet very nice and reliable, fully adjustable suspension package.
xian 1g
although i agree with nick, accept in the case of a gutted chassi in which case you need a more serious drop for the same result...

but, if you did want to be cheap... yes, you can use these with your stock springs
MidwestDSM
QUOTE (xian 1g @ Sep 27 2004, 09:45 PM)
although i agree with nick, accept in the case of a gutted chassi in which case you need a more serious drop for the same result...

but, if you did want to be cheap... yes, you can use these with your stock springs

all of what he says is very very true.............
xian 1g
Just an update for the board here. This deal is only good through the end of the year. January 1rst the price will be going up.

If you have already ordered them, you are still getting the current $300 price. If you order before the first (get your money to us), you will also have the current $300 price.

Good luck finding new ones cheaper. We will keep you updated to what the new price will be as more information becomes available.
turbohcar
Hmmmmmm.....after Christmas, as long as Santa's good to me I'll pick up a set for that steal of a price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.