Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: porsche boxster bites it
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
SCCA Stang
so on my way to minnesota... I was cruisin at aprox. 70 m.p.h. when a very confident victim came into my rear-view...
it was a beautiful silver porsche boxster
he came up next to me and I delivered my intensions with a rev through my 3" exhaust... he bit !!!! cool.gif

I downshifted into 4th and about that time he took a leap forward.... I buried my foot into the floor board and leaped out infront of him... I pulled out 4 cars in front of him and then shifted into 5th.... i continued to pull on him in 5th and he called it quits about when i reached 130 on the speedo and he was looking at my taillights from 8+ car lengths
ncgalant
pretty good on 12psi. smile.gif
bigjiggy81
Was it a boxter or a boxter S? the boxter S's are supercharged and supposed to be pretty mean, not to mention lightweight smile.gif
JMoushon
No, they're not. Supercharged or mean.
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (bigjiggy81 @ Sep 14 2004, 04:23 PM)
Was it a boxter or a boxter S? the boxter S's are supercharged and supposed to be pretty mean, not to mention lightweight smile.gif

I don't know what exact model it was.... i didn't get a good look at the car... my drivers side rear view mirror shakes too much biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.