Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stop light to stop light
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
SCCA Stang
So I was driving last night somewhere in "southwest Asia" when I came across a yellow Civic with a built motor and a T3/T4, we did a little stoplight to stop light action, who'd guess that they would have those on race tracks. it was clear that he was much quicker, but I still seemed to be able to keep up with-in a few car lengths. all in all after chatting with him at "some parking lot", I feel content to finishing behind such a well built machine.

props to you rizzo biggthumpup.gif
ranta18
If I was him I wouldn't race anyone... or maybe I would...hehehehehe. That car is making a LOT less hp that it should. He should have that worked out by Vicary Day hopefully. That and the fact that he has 350+ whp in a non LSD FWD that other car that we shall not name means its a tire spinning monster.
eclipgst
Yeh Rizzos car is a nice peice of machine rantis and i were at the dyno when he put down 350whp but rantis is right that thing is capable of alot more. He had his boost controller all the way up and was running 18 psi but once he gets the new hard spring for his waste gate he should run alot more power.
ranta18
Even at 18 psi, he should be over 350. We've got some things to work out with the ingition timing map still.
Justincredible
is it yellow with blue wheels?
JMoushon
Yes.
Justincredible
I see it everyday on the way to school.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.