Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
JMoushon
Well, from what I hear, the person that drives the White GST keeps to himself most of the time... nonetheless, it was my understanding that at 9:1 CR and 19psi on the stock MAF, he was running into incredible fuel cut on pump gas. I'm told that he went to un-cut 110 octane leaded race gas, and was able to tune the fuel cut out with an SAFC2. He was reportedly upset about the fuel cut issues, unable to run the desired 21-22 psi he had set out for due to the chilling ambient air. My sources told me that he ran at LACR last night, against a 2004 Roush Stage 2 that he had previously decimated. While it was the same car that he had previously run, the lil' blue bottle in the back had not-so-hidden agendas. Unable to keep traction on a cold night until 65-70mph, they raced from a roll, at approximately the 330' mark they went on the third honk. Still traction limited, the GST bounced off the limiter as he scrambled to keep up with the giggle-gas-enhanced pony, but it was all for nothing. The highway monster went down, by about 5-6 cars from 35-130, to the wet kit 100 shot of the Roush. All things taken into perspective, I'm sure he's not too upset, running within 6 cars of a Nitrous Stang while still on the stock turbo, intercooler, and injectors is an accomplishment IMO. On the other hand, losing to a certain awd with a turbo the size of a watermelon hurt him badly, only furthering the desire to make the next series of mods include the "big 3" including a big turbo, 660s, and a front-mount. I heard him say to someone that once those pieces are in place, the son of a local doctor may be in the sights...
JMoushon
From what I understand, it was a losing battle altogether, which left him feeling impotent and powerless. Truly a hopeless endeavor. That last run was cut and dry, no amount of traction would have saved him from the onslaught of power.
katie
laugh.gif oh holy moly....you guys are always good for a laugh...... have you ever thought of writing a book together? biggthumpup.gif
JMoushon
Vivid scenes of Spy and I. I guess it would be more along the lines of a Harlequin Romance novel. For the right price, you could watch the "brainstorming" sessions. Well, I guess you could watch for free, but to get involved will cost ya. I have always wanted a ghostwritten autobiography also. With Spy. And gratuitous sex and violence. You feelin' like a ghost?
JMoushon
The guy is like a twin brother to me. If he was holding out, I'd know. Honest injun. Tell you what: loan him the Evil3 and some 550s, and see if he holds out then...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.