Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Kills Contest
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
xian 1g
Allright, here's the deal. I want your, as in you are a local dsmer 'friend', kill video's. A. I want to add them to the KOU site, we haven't had any new ones in a while. B. You can use the movie gallery here at dsmcentral to upload them too. The movie gallery is frick'n sweet, great work mike. So, lets get some more people using it. (click on dsm photos to get to the gallery.)

Here's how it works:

*****Jack Pot - KOU in store credit (we have a lot of new items coming out, as well as a lot of pending business accounts with companies such as ARP, Autometer, Energy Suspension, Holley, and Walboro plus many more.)

For each different person submitting a video the winner takes all pot goes up $10. (up to ten people - this is my supporting mods money - cut me a break.)

example. 8 People submit movies, jack pot is $80 in store credit.

*****You can submitt as many movies as you want.
Most submitted videos:
Who ever submits the most videos will get $1 cold hard cash to spend as you choose, per video. (Up to 15 videos)

****the contest last 30 days starting now. You have the potential to get $115

*****Finally, here are the guidelines....

1. Video's must have a DSM in it.
2. Must be YOUR VIDEO OR A FRIEND OF THIS BOARD although it can be taken in Germany, I don't want videos of joe shmo from california!
3. All videos must have links posted on this thread.

All right, there ya go, offers on the table. At the end of the thirty days I will create a poll and let the board vote. If this goes well, I might do it or similiar competition again.

Good luck, and go get your camera's.

oh yeah, spy, i expect a lot out of you... ph34r.gif ohmy.gif
awd4kicks
This is a VERY cool proposition...good idea Xian!

Now does anyone on this board have the hardware to convert VHS to a usable computer movie format ASAP? LEt me know because I think you will find a whole lot more video this way.
ncgalant
I would if I hadn't given away my VCR. Anyone with a TV card in their computer can do it.

Looks like I'm going to have to grab Alex and make a line for Lake Tittiecocka.
Turbo Tension
should I upload the video of Me vs. the ZO6?
xian 1g
go for it... less care about it necessarily being a dsm, and just more concerned with it being authentic members of the board.... can't wait to see it. biggthumpup.gif
xian 1g
$5 for the first three video's apeice.... biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.