Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1990 Eclipse GST - Street Sleeper
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
awd4kicks
I've got the daily driver up sor sale and I need to close on this deal as soon as possible. For total exposure I have listed on e-bay. So for more information and pictures on this 14.1 second sleeper check out auction # 2497329639 on e-bay motors.

You know I've only scratched the surface of performance improvemnts on this FWD and it's already close to 13's. Grab up this excellent base for your modding potential ASAP! I'm looking for $2500...talk to me.
natedogg
Come get some. Daddy wants a new DD.
Taxiwardance
yep..... could be time to give fwd another shot. Might want to look out around 19:04:55 PDT come wednesday biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
Bump: Last day for E-bay bidding.
awd4kicks
Bump! None of the E-bay bidders came through. The car is now listed in the Tradin Post for $2500. Make me an offer...
awd4kicks
Ok, my buyer backed out on me due to the car having less than desireable tires.

So I'm knocking $500 off my asking price. Come get this stock looking 14.1 second FWD and use it to rip on as it was intended! This is not your mothers car or something that a beginner will be able to handle responsibly. This is a car ready to be prepped and raced...

Currently has:
Stock 4G63 that had about 90k miles installed about 6k miles ago
Open K&N air filter & free mods
Tight 14b replaced about 6k miles ago
Ported 1G exhaust manifold
Manual boost controller
repaired stock downpipe with a press bent 2.5" cat back (resonator only)
New front and rear brakes
New front rotors
New Clutch slave cylinder & stainless braided line
direct mounted shifter assembly

$2000 or best offer!!!
natedogg
If you're looking for some tires with decent tread left, you are more than welcome to the 3 in my garage mounted on some ugly a.s.s rims. I just want to get them out of the garage. I'll let 'em go real cheap with the rims. Let me know if you think it will help sell the car.
awd4kicks
Bump!

Thanks to Natedogg the GS-t now has some good even rubber on the front for smooth driving traction. I would like to sell this car as soon as possible. If anyone is interested please pm or e-mail me an offer.

In case this doesn't sell I am also selling a 1988 black Mustang GT that is pretty sweet. You can see more details on this CID forum link:

http://www.centralillinoisdomestics.org/vb...hread.php?t=664
awd4kicks
Bump!

I'm now willing to trade either one of these potential race cars (1990 GST or 1988 Mustang GT) for a dependable 5-6 passenger vehicle. Talk to me!
drewgvr4
rust? tire life, need anything to be a daily driver?-Drew
awd4kicks
Drew, thanks for the interest!

This FWD is already a 60 mile a day daily driver for me. The front tires have some good tread thanks to Natedogg. The rears are not in good shape, but they have not effected driving to date. There is a small rust spot at the lower front of the passenger rear wheel well and some bubbling on the roof. Otherwise this thing is a down to the basics street stalker. Contact me to take a closer look!
awd4kicks
Dropping the bottom out of the price of the Mustang GT! I want to sell this thing so I can get my AWD Talon back on the road. $3900 Firm.
mark95turbo
Still interested in trades for a 4-dr vehicle? Ive got a 96 Ford contour in good shape I might be interested in trading for the Mustang GT.
awd4kicks
Thanks for the offer Mark, but a Contour is too small.
awd4kicks
Mustang is SOLD
JMoushon
Congrats on the sale, Marcus!

You know we all expect the proceeds of the sale to benefit your AWD! Sell that FWD and get it on!
awd4kicks
Thanks to SloPny and a 3-4 shift rail from Spy, a rebuilt transmission is now back in the GST with a fresh bell housing and better stock pressure plate from Jmoushon. This thing is now shifting better than it ever has since I've owned it!

Back up for sale... $1800
awd4kicks
Ok the FWD beast now has new rear brake rotors to go along with the new front rotors and brake pads all around.

Hit me up with any offers! biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
* S O L D *

Now I'm looking for a $500 or less daily driver. Something needing repair is fine. Let me know if you have something cheap! biggthumpup.gif
eclipgst
i have a 89 camery that needs a head gasket and tires for 500. Half of the stuff needed to take the head off is already off as well come look at it if you want. or call me at 309-303-8404
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.