Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1992 Talon TSI AWD, for sale. Bold and Black.
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
haunter
hey spy I would like the SAFC V2, you got all the docs and bracket and stuff that comes with it?

<==haunter from cii/cid
haunter
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Nov 7 2004, 12:18 AM)
dont have any paperwork, nor instructions. Should be available on the web. Will look for brackets.

sounds good, I will know tonight if this guy is buying my V1 and if he does I will buy your V2
haunter
he says hes gunna paypal me tomorrow, you have the wiring harness atleast right?
akamiami
I want to pay you money for your ecu. Call me on your telephone and I will answer on my cellular phone. Derrrp
haunter
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Nov 9 2004, 08:02 AM)
yep I have it. Could you describe your v1 to me?

its pretty much just like the V2, cept 8 points of tuning instead of 12, and some other cmall features, the 2's can detect knock
haunter
silver, dont think the V1 came in black

he said he is paypaling me tomorrow so I will buy it
haunter
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Nov 10 2004, 01:46 PM)
vi was black with 3 or 4 knobs. vii was silver had push buttons, v3 is silver with knob and knock controll. I have the v2 with the pushbuttons.

SAFC http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33596

SAFC2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33597

guess I am buying from you what I just sold eh?

hahahha, oh well, atleast it isnt costing me anything laugh.gif
akamiami
I gave an interested guy your number. He's interested in the car.
JMoushon
For the record, even though the SAFC2 has a knock monitor built in, it is not operational for DSMs.
haunter
hey py you still got the SAFC around, I had to gie that $$ I had back to the credit card company dry.gif

but am compiling more
awd4kicks
$2000? For anyone looking for an AWD this could be an awesome deal!
Fantastic™
Is there pics anywhere?
97TalonTSI
I will trade my 98 sunfire for it.
bottlerocketno2
car still forsale? and where are you located
KOU In3
Wow, a starting price of $3K and then a page later it's down to $2K. What did this gem actually go for?

Looks like your asking price was at least 50% higher than what you really wanted for it given that you seemed to ask $3K for a $2K car? Looks like we have a pattern of asking prices far in excess of your actual selling prices. sad.gif
KOU In3
Well with the recent debate on asking prices, value, etc. I thought this forum would be a good starting place for reference.
KOU In3
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Jul 27 2005, 01:47 AM)
As far as the selling price, it was the same as the buying price.

So you bought the car for "investment purposes" but ended up selling it for what you bought it for?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.