Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$$
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
ncgalant
Just a guess of 370 to the wheels right now. Untuned it was 327whp
awd4kicks
Wow!

Nice!

That is a....hmmm... Respectable kill and loss.
ncgalant
Just remember Spy, I'm not working my setup at all. If I had the traction I'd run 26psi all day long. She's got an easy 100hp waiting to come out.
awd4kicks
Yeah, but HP with out traction isn't even worth mentioning. Once you do get traction you are going to need to bullit proof that transmission! biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Nov 8 2004, 01:38 PM)
Or the classic pompus awd guy would respond, lets go from a dig and see where the chips end up. (Tranny chips that is)

Hmmm classic and pompus... I guess I could be that.

I'd bet that every race I've one against anything with power has been by pure traction alone. I love racing 400+ HP cars with no accomodation for traction...It's cool to beat them through the quarter and then watch in amazement as they blow by me like a freight train! biggthumpup.gif
eclipgst
NO NO NO Not old, just broke in huh marcus.
JMoushon
I demand an explanation! Dan, I'll be very upset if I have to beat you if you have a displacement advantage. I don't really want to add insult to injury. We're friends. Maybe you should rethink your odds. cool.gif
JMoushon
Again? I never went down in the first place! I lost to your AWD/20g/FMIC car, true. In my bolt-on 14b/SMIC fwd. Be proud, Dan, because that is a priveledge you will not be afforded again. ph34r.gif
natedogg
Actually I think he beat your LHS while he was driving your bimmer...
JMoushon
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Feb 11 2005, 09:29 AM)
you lost to the trans am.
You lost to the LHS.
You lost to the awd pos.
You lost to the VR4.
You lost in pool.
You lost in phooose ball.

Creative imagination. How many times have I beat you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.