Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE TO ANY HOME
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
AWD DSM 1
Come and get it ASAP... Just a chassis, no motor, tranny, ecu, interior, or much of anything else. Some rust on all 4 1/4's. Wiring harness, A/C, steering, suspension still there.

FREE!!!

Pick up near Metamora. Delivery available for $2/mile.

Car will be crushed and melted if there are no takers.... huh.gif
JBone
I'll be more than happy to take it... and store it at spy's garage ph34r.gif laugh.gif
MidwestDSM
QUOTE (JBone @ Nov 19 2004, 03:59 AM)
I'll be more than happy to take it... and store it at spy's garage ph34r.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Nov 19 2004, 03:40 AM)
hmm , wheels and hood still on there?

Nope.... available for sale separately though....
turbohcar
I have a strange feeling this is the car you bought that I posted in your WTB cheap DSM thread.
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (turbohcar @ Nov 19 2004, 02:52 PM)
I have a strange feeling this is the car you bought that I posted in your WTB cheap DSM thread.

Actually it is.... Unfortunately it was closer to being completely tore apart than being put back together...

That and the voices told me to do it... ph34r.gif
turbohcar
Sorry for the incorrect information. I told you only what I was told. I had only seen the car once in person and it was at a distance. My dad used to work with the guy at Mitsubishi and word was relayed through him about the car. Sorry, if I would have known I would have told you.

Now.....what are you going to do with a drivetrain and no shell?
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (turbohcar @ Nov 20 2004, 08:55 AM)
Sorry for the incorrect information. I told you only what I was told. I had only seen the car once in person and it was at a distance. My dad used to work with the guy at Mitsubishi and word was relayed through him about the car. Sorry, if I would have known I would have told you.

Now.....what are you going to do with a drivetrain and no shell?

Your info was almost right on... biggthumpup.gif I just wimped out and decided that there were too many unkowns on the condition of parts after sitting for a year to try to put it back together. Intent never really was to keep it in the end.

I'll probably sell off the parts to fund the motor rebuild for my truck, and maybe a few other toys. I have more fun tearing DSM's apart than putting them back together! laugh.gif
jvb6806
i know the ECU doesnt' come with the chasis but doi you still have it? a friend of mine is looking for one. send me a PM if it is avalible.

PS i found an O2 sensor by the way. i picked up a 2G O2 housing and bought a sesnor at KOU when i was getting the houseing.
AWD DSM 1
ECU is pending at this time, I'll let you know if it becomes available again. Glad you got what you needed! biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.