Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: $10 DSM Parts Sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
turbohcar
Items Added To For Sale!
Items Added To Wanted Post! (third post down)

SOLD:
2G 02 housing $10
Grey cloth 2G seats (drivers needs a cotter pin) $10
Stock 2G intercooler no leaks $10
1G stock diameter test pipe $10
2G MAS unhacked $25

All of the above was sold for 20% off the agreed offering price because the buyer brought me interior pieces I needed. I'll do the same for you (or take off an ageeable amount) if you can bring me what I need.

Remainder of the Sale:
-Black and white cloth 1G seats (one with burn hole) $10
-'90 Intercooler mudflap mod $10
-strut tower brace from "godknowswhat" (fits my brother's 00 Neon) $10
-(1) 1G stock front coil spring $10
-4 Goodyear Eagle GA, T/R Tires w/ 6,000 miles left on them sized 235/55/16 96T speed rating $10 for all 4! Good for abuse
-good A/C compressor off 91 Eagle $10
-2G rear seat speakers INFINITY 6x9s in decent (mainly dirty) condition both work and sound good $10
-Hitatchi home theatre 10" powered subwoofer in ported, floor firing box. Does not work, needs someone with wiring expertise to fix. Simply would not turn on. Always sounded great, worked great, never over run or intentionally distorted. $10
-Bass cannon 8" with ported tube. Needs an amp to run and some wiring inside the tube. Sounds great when the proper power is put to it. (I had it on a 300w peak power amp) $10

The "expensive" stuff:

-90-91 H4 Headlight conversion kit w/ harnesses (some fitment required, one lens has a crack in it) $20
-2G MAS hacked (still has the required honeycombs for vortex straightening), K&N Kit, hardpipe, wiring harness conversion (ready to hook up and go) $100

All prices are OBO but keep it within reason ph34r.gif
Sale list may increase at any given time
AWD DSM 1
PM Sent! biggthumpup.gif
turbohcar
UPDATED!

Trades are welcome upon approval as well.
I'm looking for:

1G 91+ turbo gauge cluster
1G drivers side rear hatch plastic cladding (far rear drivers corner)
Passenger side upper B pillar cladding
1G AWD manual transmission in good rebuildable shape
Viscous Coupling Eliminator
Radiator Fans (1G passenger side)
sending unit for an Autometer electric fuel pressure gauge

Any of this will help me further accomplish my sophisticated plans for meyhem across the midwest. Thank you for your donations.
awd4kicks
Awesome prices Turbohcar!!!
turbohcar
I can't help it, my garage is a mess and I'm cleaning house. Besides, that's a lot of two dollar whores!
JMoushon
PM Sent.
jvb6806
swing by the house i want that test pipe if you still have it.
KOU In3
Interested in:

2G 02 housing $10
2G MAS unhacked $25
2G MAS hacked (still has the required honeycombs for vortex straightening), K&N Kit, hardpipe, wiring harness conversion (ready to hook up and go) $100

Have:
1G hatch plastic cladding
A,B, and C pillar plastic cladding
1G AWD manual transmission in good rebuildable shape
Radiator Fans (1G)

Interested in doing some horse trading?
jvb6806
travis... the test pipe is MINE!!!
drewgvr4
interested in teh 2g seats
haunter
I may want that STB if you could get a pic, I'll make travis pick it up tho it seems he may be heading that way biggrin.gif
jvb6806
*edit*
nevermind... test pipe is gone. if anyone else has a test pipe that they can sell for a similar price let me know.

thanks.
turbohcar
Here's what has already been spoken for:

2G 02 housing $10
Grey cloth 2G seats (drivers needs a cotter pin) $10
2G MAS unhacked $25

If things don't go through with the seller I'll post here to make the rest of you aware that they are back on the market. KOU and Haunter, I'll be available Sunday for a drive to Champaign if you like for some trades on interior plastic. Thanks

Brett
drewgvr4
so did i get the seats? any other 2 g parts, head liner, carpet, i got one i want to get back together fast
turbohcar
Sorry, AWD DSM claimed them first. I'll be meeting with him on Sunday. If he backs out, I'll sell them to you. I don't have any other 2G parts. Thanks for the interest
turbohcar
Wanted post and For Sale post edited. Items added.
wntsom4
Pm Sent
haunter
sorry I was in BN most of sunday and was away from forums most of the weekend thanks to stupid finals

can you tell me how wide it is and if its adjustable or what?

no one makes rear bars for saturns, so usually people ebay for cheapass adjustable front bars and hack em up, figure this is a bit cheaper and may be worth a bit extra work
turbohcar
Strut bar is adjustable. From 42 inches to 44 inches (too wide for a rear DSM bar). The pattern for the mount is two holes, one on each side, spaced 4 3/8 inch apart.

I've taken pictures of the strut bar and H4 conversion, soon to be up.
wortdog
I'm moderately interested in the 2G MAS and hardpipe, what exactly is hacked on it?
turbohcar
There is only one section that has the Karmann sensor in it. It is the only section that was left "unhacked". What I meant by hacked is that the honeycombs have been removed in the sections without the sensor. I did the recirc tube mod on it as well. Thanks
Brett
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.