Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 90 talon tsi fwd
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
scrapin_frame
high miles! but has had engine replaced twice by the previous owner
small cosmetic flaws that can be seen in the pics.
passenger side of dash is messed up, but easily replaceable
the tires feel as though they have flat spots, one wheel was dented pretty bad, so i put the donut on for the drive home.
feels like the rear struts need replaced also
could use a tune up
basically the car just needs some tlc

$1000 obo

scrapin_frame
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Dec 9 2004, 09:00 PM)
poopy....

Damn it.

ummmm.... thanks? dry.gif
JMoushon
$400. Considering the supply/demand of fwds. Not trying to spyball ya, but 007 himself has a fwd for sale for the same $$ with some very nice parts included.
scrapin_frame
umm yea... no! big difference here... this RUNS!
JMoushon
I wasn't trying to offend. The fact that it runs is one of relative difference. It could mean the world to certain people. To me, it matters very little. A head and oil pump install takes 4-6 hours at most, from floor to floor. That is a job I would gladly do for the parts involved. I do see where you are coming from, to have a shop do the work you are looking at at least 500 in labor alone. It's all in how you look at it. I judge the value from it being stock, and in fairly rough shape. Either way, if you want to move it on the cheap, let me know.
JMoushon
I say you put them together and try to beat me.
scrapin_frame
QUOTE (JMoushon @ Dec 10 2004, 08:56 AM)
I wasn't trying to offend. The fact that it runs is one of relative difference. It could mean the world to certain people. To me, it matters very little. A head and oil pump install takes 4-6 hours at most, from floor to floor. That is a job I would gladly do for the parts involved. I do see where you are coming from, to have a shop do the work you are looking at at least 500 in labor alone. It's all in how you look at it. I judge the value from it being stock, and in fairly rough shape. Either way, if you want to move it on the cheap, let me know.

i know... spy's car is a hell of a deal... but i dont think i could take less than $800 for this
i have been wanting another dsm for a while now... but i am not sure if this is the right time considering i need money for when i leave the country in january

i know the running thing is not a huge perk cuz with dsms that never lasts long wink.gif
scrapin_frame
haha keep goin.....

i'll give ya my crx for $500 and parts wink.gif
scrapin_frame
i figure if nobody online buys it, i will get it cleaned up... throw a FS sign in it... get some local idiot kid to buy it
JMoushon
Call me at 370-6128, regarding the CRX. If you'll sell it for 500, that is.
scrapin_frame
QUOTE (JMoushon @ Dec 10 2004, 09:30 AM)
Call me at 370-6128, regarding the CRX. If you'll sell it for 500, that is.

hahaha
jesus!!!! ya lowballer!

thats was $500 + some parts rolleyes.gif
JMoushon
Hey man, what kind of parts? I got parts, too. I got money. Will that work? How much are you trying to sell it for? I mis-read your post. My bad.
scrapin_frame
the crx i am trying to get $1000 out of.. which i think is definitely worth it since it just got over $600 in new parts less than a month ago

if i were to get rid of it and keep the talon... i'd be wanting a walbro, afc, boost controller... it'd be nice to score some 91-94 cams... possibly a ported 14b or a 16g

but i may end up selling both cars... so who knows
JMoushon
PM sent.
scrapin_frame
c'mon... looking for a quick sale here!

someone buy it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.