Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need to sell a 98 Sunfire $2500
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
BeyondTheBasics
I am selling a 98 Pontiac Sunfire. This is a great first car. It runs great. It is a winter car for me and I would like to get something different. I am asking $2500.
BeyondTheBasics
I would also consider a trade. Note I need something that is reliable.
AWD DSM 1
Could I get some more details? Looking for a co-worker...
BeyondTheBasics
It is a 98 Pontiac Sunfire with a 2.4 engine. It has 96K. Power steering, air condition, air bags. Runs great. I has a CD player. No power locks or windows. I am seeing the same car selling for 4000. But I really don`t need it. It was my wife`s car. I also have a set of 18in rims that I will sell with the car. You will need one tire though. $3000 with rims and $2500 without.
BeyondTheBasics
If anyone would like pics. I will e-mail them to you
AWD DSM 1
Automatic I'm assuming? I'll PM you my E-mail for pics.
BeyondTheBasics
AUTO YES. SORRY
BeyondTheBasics
Bloomington
turbohcar
Well, for the most part you won't find anything reliable here. Most DSMs here last for a couple months on the road and then they're broke again.
BeyondTheBasics
I have a 97 talon. I might buy another DSM for a winter car but I don`t know. I just thought you guys might know someone who might need it. I don`t need to sell it.
AWD DSM 1
Don't know if that person I gave your info to ever called, but what are you looking for if you trade? Just another daily driver? Anything specific?
BeyondTheBasics
I am not really sure what I would trade for. I need something that will run. A 1g might work or (you guys are going to kill me for saying this) a 92 to 96 that other car that we shall not name civic. Either a 2dr or hatch. I need something that will get good gas mileage. The talon doesn`t cut it in town. You would think I was driving a truck with the amount of gas I go thru. If you have any ideas or possible trade suggestions put them up.
AWD DSM 1
96 Grand Am 2dr interest you at all (+cash?)? 2.4 4cyl 5spd = 30+mpg. High miles but runs good.
BeyondTheBasics
not interested in another Pontiac. I would like an import (Nissan, Mazda, that other car that we shall not name, highend of the car that we shall not name or Mits)
AWD DSM 1
Gotcha... biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.