Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Manifold Elbows
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
ranta18
I am trying to get rid of some 90 deg elbows I have. They are 1 7/8" OD 16ga Mild Steel. I believe the straight lenght is 10" on one end and 2"-4" on the other. Perfect for custom headers or manifolds. I have 30 elbows. Enough to make 7 headers and have 2 for spares.

$450 OBO

The bottom elbows pictured below but un-cut:
akamiami
I like these headers too even though I down own an ecotek motor. Dig the wiggins clamp on the compressor outlet, it makes me hawny.

and for the that other car that we shall not name crowd....

akamiami
oh yeah, that rsx exhaust is full inconel. oooh baby, inconel means my nipples are hard enough to emboss cast iron.
ranta18
REPOST!!!!! I posted that picture of the RSX header on Cii a couple days ago AND I saw it in person at the PRI show in IN where that picture was taken. Get with the times Kris...lol

Hytech and Burns do some amazing work. You should see the Lambo exhaust DPR had done. Very nice.
akamiami
is it a repost if it was on a different forum? don't make me use my pimp hand, lady. as if I pay attention to 99% of the inane drivel that is posted on that site anyways. I'm too busy playing IDv3 at the arcade to keep a richter monitor on b/n & c/u local idiocy level, (/\)3r|) Y'@||.
ranta18
Mr. BigCity already talking trash about his home land. Chicago is only 2hrs away, so don't think I won't come up there and show you how to drift Mad tyte masterhonduhbuilder style.
akamiami
I haven't found an idv3 station up here yet actually. There's one in aladdin's castle in peoria though that I've been going to whenever I'm in town. I'm planning on wearing a bony-pooper shaped groove into the uncomfortable seats when I visit for xmas though. We should get a meet going and hit up the arcade to see who the best simulation driver is among the dsmcentral crowd.

They've even got hondas to choose from in the game so you won't feel left out rantis
JMoushon
Hondas only drift in reverse. Unless it's an s2k, then it only drifts with a supercharger.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.