Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Motor/heads for sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
AWD DSM 1
Still have the motor and a couple heads for sale from the parts car.

$200 each picked up. Open to trades also.

Motor - 176k, but compression was still above service limit. Perfect for rebuildable core. Complete from oil pan to head gasket (or where it would normally be).

Head #1 - resurfaced and valves re-ground. Couple of new valves in it acutally. Needs assembled.

Head #2 - Complete and assembled. Unknown milage, but in good shape. Might need resurfaced?

biggthumpup.gif
xian 1g
can you pm me a price for all three. biggthumpup.gif
AWD DSM 1
sent!
AWD DSM 1
Also forgot -

90 FWD Tranny - 176k as far as I know... no chunks came out of it when I drained it, so I'm sure it would make a perfect rebuildable core for all you Front Wheel spinnin' Freaks! biggthumpup.gif

Also $200
AWD DSM 1
Christmas Special!! I'll knock $100 off for anyone who buys any 3 of the above items.

biggthumpup.gif
turbohcar
Stupid question but, just to clarify, do you mean you have to buy all three to get $100 off or you are cutting $100 off of each individually? Thanks
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (turbohcar @ Dec 24 2004, 02:03 PM)
Stupid question but, just to clarify, do you mean you have to buy all three to get $100 off or you are cutting $100 off of each individually? Thanks

Buy any 3 for $500... wink.gif
AWD DSM 1
I'd also do any 2 for $350 ($50 off any two).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.