Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 92 Block
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
soccerdude61587
I have a 1g bare block that has a new waterpump on it. All it needs is a new crank, it spun a bearing. You could just turn it but they would weaken it. It doesnt need honed, its a solid motor. 100$ BO.

I will throw in a set of used taylor wires along with it.
soccerdude61587
The block was pulled from a 92 so therefore its a 6 bolt. The kid put in a 7 bolt because its was "indestructable". laugh.gif
soccerdude61587
I have an offer for more so im gonna go with that, sorry there spy boy.
97TalonTSI
So it is sold?
soccerdude61587
Not yet. I have an offer close to what i wanted not the 50 buck stuff.
awdnot2
$75
soccerdude61587
Crap after getting it home i started to look at and its a 7 bolt motor. dry.gif my mistake so what you wanna offer I assumed that when he said he changed over to the 7 bolt that it was a six but he musta been mistaken and got the two reversed thats why the new motor was indestructable (the 6 bolt).

I also have some gaskets: oil pan, exhaust, and quite a few seals if you need a seal ask me.

mad.gif
awdnot2
DOH!!!

Ahh well.
soccerdude61587
anyone have interest in the alleged 6 bolt that turned out to be a 7 bolt. how bout 30$
soccerdude61587
i need to get 25 out of it thats what i paid for it if i cant get that ill take it back saying i was under the impression that it was a 6 bolt.
soccerdude61587
Got other stuff to add.

92 7 bolt block (oil pan,pistons, water pump)- 25$
Gaskets and seals galore (Pick what you need)- Make offer
12A Turbocharger no shaft play at all came off a conquest. BO
soccerdude61587
Come get the block step dad just got a new VW bug and needs the garage cleared out. ITS FREE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.