Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$$$4
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
JMoushon
I think this: If you win a race from a roll because you have traction at 30mph and the other car doesn't, odds are you would eventually lose. And when I have the opportunity to make a run with traction before 60, you will lose. Turd. Please.
natedogg
Good runs, buddy! biggthumpup.gif

Perchance Saturday we can go from a dig.

Far be it from me to point out one small inconsistency in Spy's story, but I find I must. In the second run, from where I was sitting, I was solidly pulling away as our gears were matched in 5th. Your taller 4th allowed you to come up on my bumper while I was in 5th, but 5th vs. 5th the Evo proved dominant at high speeds. It was after and only after I hit the binders in excess of 140 that the TA stayed in it and passed. The rest of the story rings true. cool.gif

Btw, I checked and my snow tires are only rated to 90 mph. ph34r.gif
awd4kicks
Nice! So even with mods just short of Nitrous, heads and cam the TA still get's taken out by a relatively mild EVO on the roll even!!! laugh.gif

Sounds like the FireChicken may even be competition for the lowly FWD daily driver finally. Alas, we shall never know. tongue.gif
haunter
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Jan 4 2005, 10:20 AM)
Nice! So even with mods just short of Nitrous, heads and cam the TA still get's taken out by a relatively mild EVO on the roll even!!! laugh.gif

Sounds like the FireChicken may even be competition for the lowly FWD daily driver finally. Alas, we shall never know. tongue.gif

elty is a tired old mexican

and that evo is brand spankin new
Kazz5
Just ... watchin' ...
natedogg
I'm game. You did all that in one day? I'm impressed. I remember a time when it used to take you a week to take the xmsn out of your DSM. tongue.gif wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.