Full Version: More 1G parts For Sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
awd4kicks
$100.00 6 Bolt 4G63 short block w/ #1 rod bearing knocking
$50.00 Very clean stock 1G intake manifold with black wrinkle finish
$40.00 1G 4G63 connecting rods with old 4G63 pistons
$40.00 1G 4G63 connecting rods with old SOHC G64c pistons
$40.00 Stock 450cc injectors

$30.00 (2) 2.5 Eibach coil-over springs - 425lb.
$20.00 (2) Koni Yellow strut inserts needing rebuilt
$40.00 Entire 1992 Maroon Cloth Tsi Interior
$5.00 Front and rear FWD engine mounts
$5.00 A/C Compressor
*FREE 1G Exhaust manifold with some cracks
*FREE 1G Throttle body elbow
* Many small misc. stock pieces...just ask
natedogg
I'll buy the TPS off ya.
awd4kicks
The TPS is yours Natedogg, we need to hook up again here in the near future anyway. Hit me back on PM or give me a call!

The list has been edited...
natedogg
Heheh. I PM'd you about something else before I read this. I should be available tonight or tomorrow night if you want to stop by my place. Otherwise I could probably meet up with you sometime this weekend. I'll give you a call later this afternoon.
The Iron Goat
You don't happen to have a working fuel pressure regulator laying around, do ya? I think that's all my other car needs to live again, but I'm not willing to pay out the arse for a new one when I'm not convinced.
akamiami
I want that oil pan.
awd4kicks
BUMP! The list has been updated. Get this pile of stuff out of my garage...Please!
jvb6806
i am interested in the fog lamps. won't have the money untill next week when i get paid again. are you in peoria?
haunter
tell me about those koni yellows
badbu68
I will take the side mount and possably some springs.
SCCA Stang
$10.00 Compressor elbow with water injection jet mounting hole

I'll take it if it is still here when I get home on leave in may
awd4kicks
Haunter-
These Koni yellows were on the front of my AWD Talon. They were paired with the 425# Eibachs which beat them sensless. These are the insert type that slide and bolt into the stock strut casing. Adjuster is at the top. They do have a core value and can be rebuilt by a couple of the Koni approved rebuilders here in the states. The benefit of this is that you can have them rebuilt to your specs with more or less options.

GSXracer-
Just hit me up when you get back and we will make the transaction.
haunter
I might have to check some sizing and pricing happy.gif
Cyclone93
got a whole car laying around awd4kicks
awd4kicks
I've got a great driving GST for $1800, but nothing else,
dstock22
$25.00 Stock Front and rear Struts with springs

How many miles on them, or are they new....
ToD_atheon
you wouldnt happen to have a front bumper driver side fender and a drivers die front turn signal would ya pm me if you do, or give me a call 241 0915
dstock22
I wish you had all 4 coil-over's and I would buy them in a heart beat.
awd4kicks
BUMP I need money to get my engine from the machine shop! Sorry I don't have any exterior body parts, but I have added some good components to the list in bold. Help me get this Talon back on the road guys biggrin.gif
black92_tsi_awd
Still got the $20.00 Stock 1G side mount intercooler?
awd4kicks
Sorry the side mount is already gone. And thanks to Rob I now have enough money to get my engine from the Machine shop! Thanks Rob biggthumpup.gif
The list has been modified once again.
mitsu90
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Apr 6 2005, 09:35 PM)
Sorry the side mount is already gone. And thanks to Rob I now have enough money to get my engine from the Machine shop! Thanks Rob biggthumpup.gif
The list has been modified once again.

how's your car coming along?
awd4kicks
Uhhhh....

Well I got the engine from the machine shop, but too busy fighting off creditors to do much else yet. I've got my fingers crossed to be up and running before the end of the summer.

Thanks for asking though!
mitsu90
if you need a hand or two putting it together let me know, I'm more than happy to help anyway I can biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.