Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shell and parts for sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
smrtkd69
i have the following: (all prices obo fast money talks clearly)smile.gif

1990 fwd 5 speed shell in great condition, $150 (no trans no motor)
stock steel wheels and almost new tires, make offer
Turbo head with approx 130k, still in good condition, fully assembled $150
Set of 510 injectors with equal impedeance, make offer
One bad '91 EPROM ecu with no casing, make offer
One good '91 EPROM ecu, $75
New 22 spline transfercase $250

Will do partial or equal trade for any of the following:
autometer boost and/or a/f guages
cheap lowering kit for my 1g fwd
cat back for my 1g fwd or at least a good deep tone muffler (DTM)
a couple sets of 90-91 front fenders preferably black or champaign
afc, afpr, walbro 190
12" empty single sub box (custom is great) space saving is even better lol
some kind of amp to power my 600w max sub, preferably pioneer
o yeah and i would love an idle screw for my tb (donations) happy.gif
good chance of a no title awd shell being availble shortly if interest is made

all parts are pick up or pay for shipping, as far as the shells, arrangements can be made.
smrtkd69
bump

i know somebody at least has some trades for me
jvb6806
PM sent.
jvb6806
please reply to my PM. are they yellow tops?
smrtkd69
bump, shell currently unavailable, will post status soon, all other parts minus injectors and ecu's, are unspoken for.
smrtkd69
i'm stripping shell down and dispersing it among my fellow dsm'ers up here in chi town. i'll post left overs up for super cheap. btw thanks to jvb, he now has a good chance at winning his race this weekend and i have a boost gauge on the way. the head was put to good use this weekend as well. so really only major part left is 22 spline t-case. and ppplease if you have an extra throttle body idle screw laying around let me know. i really could use it. trades for misc. small parts i have or cash.
jvb6806
injectors are in the car and running like a champ. no more fuel cut at 5k any more... doug is going down . biggthumpup.gif
smrtkd69
good to hear. what pump/control do you have over air fuel? because my buddy had those inj. a walbro 255 and a safc and couldn't tune it to be any where close to good over 16lbs of boost.
jvb6806
do you still have that eprom? would you be interested in a trade for my stock DP that you can sell to your buddy and some cash or some other DSM part that i could probably find. like a 2G throttly body elbow.
smrtkd69
pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.