Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1993 BMW 325i, for sale or trade for the right dsm
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
Kazz5
Maybe I should look at this and turn the Evo into a trailer queen...

laugh.gif
natedogg
Watch out posting pics of '93 325i's. Windell may be watching. He'll steal your car, your identity, your life, your very soul!!! ph34r.gif
haunter
interested in trades? smile.gif
awd4kicks
I have had the pleasure of driving this 325i. I knew that beemer's were supposed be a good drivers car ,but I had no idea how tight a 140k mile bmw would feel. this thing is SWEET. Tight shifting and steering. Very controlable driving experience no matter what the situation. There is ample power it get in and out of traffic with a little left over to roll some of the street crowd. Excellent car Spy!
TotalEclipse97
what kind of mods and potential HP are we talking here with this BMW?
TotalEclipse97
is this model a v6? .... i'm not that familiar with bmws. Oh..what year is it and where did it get all the miles?
JMoushon
It's an inline-6, 1993, a lot of highway miles. Really not that many, considering it's 12 years old. That's just over 10k a year. The car was owned by my brother, who took excellent mechanical care of it. Before that, it was driven since new by the wife of a local lawyer, a friend of the family. I've known that car since it was new. It literally feels brand new on the road, and the I6 makes all the right sounds. Hope that helps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.