evo3 turbo -$350
550cc injectors -$200
apexi super afc 2 - $225
second gen ex man $100
upper i/c pipe blue - $50
greddy type s bov - $100(sold)
any other parts ...priced on demand

complete car with the above needs fuel pump
has struts,intrax springs,3" exhaust, aluminum flywheel ,act 2600 ,very smooth tranny, and~130k (w/ rebuilt topend/new bottom end) $2800 firm will deliver in springfield need to sell fast 217 502 2780

also has a 4 bolt rear swap
hysch
What is the year and description of the car? fwd? awd?
AWD DSM 1
Pics? Year? AWD/FWD? Color?
SCCA Stang
i would be interested too... pm sent
echo

91 talon tsi awd 130k
dstock22
very interested..... but I would have to sell my '92 before I could buy it

is it driveable with the current fuel pump?
echo
no the pump is dead it wont prime or run, i can get a new stock pump and complete sending unit for about $75 ... but i dont have the time to swap them
SCCA Stang
sorry i don't like pop up headlights, but if you decide to hack it up let me know
echo
i wont be hacking anything up, i need to sell
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (echo @ Jan 27 2005, 05:15 PM)
i wont be hacking anything up, i need to sell

i understand... Good luck w/ the sale
dstock22
well I highly doubt id be able to sell my '92 in time to purchase this, im only about half an hr away too if you meant springfield, IL sad.gif
smrtkd69
would consider buying shell with trans/clutch, rear end, axles and exhaust all intact. All interior except dash would not be needed. basically i'm looking to drop my setup from my fwd into an awd. hence why i dont need interior, motor, etc.. it wont be for about another month until i'm ready but i figure you would need that time to do the part out anyway. just let me know.
Cyclone93
dstock whats the info on ur 92 and how much you asking
Recoil2
no, this is mine and Mark95turbo's old car.
NOMIEZVR4
is the uicp aftermarket? still for sale?
dstock22
QUOTE (Cyclone93 @ Feb 19 2005, 09:31 PM)
dstock whats the info on ur 92 and how much you asking

1992 Eagle Talon TSi FWD Automatic
157,2XX miles with the whole top end being rebuilt at 154,009. It has a newer 14b that with only 13,000 miles on it. The tires are Dunlop Sport A2's sittin on the stock TSi rims with 70-75% tread. It has reverse glow gauges and a 10" Infinity Perfect sub sitting in the hatch. I can get into more specific details and send pictures to anybody that is interested. Taking offers since I don't really know what this is even worth. I live in Southern IL, 62249, about 30 minutes away from St. Louis.

Thanks
Dylan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.