Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Tires and a Furnace
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
black92_tsi_awd
I got 2 Dunlop SP 8000 tires 225/50/R16 $25
Got some tread, good for a burnout contest or for a FWD. The other 2 were completely bald on my AWD, bought a new set.

If anyones COLD in the garage I also have a Trane 75000 BTU horizontal furnace $200 OBO
Used in an construction project for 1 year.

Pictures here:http://www.elmnet.net/~lange_c/Stuff_For_Sale.html
JMoushon
Approx. How big is the heater? Could be very interested.
black92_tsi_awd
I can measure tonight, but it's approx 2' square by about 4' high.
JMoushon
What type of plug? I'm assuming 220V?
black92_tsi_awd
Tires are sold.
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (JMoushon @ Feb 2 2005, 07:35 AM)
What type of plug? I'm assuming 220V?

You'll have to wire it, you can either add a plug or direct wire the 110. It only needs 110 for the 1/4 blower motor.
It gas, but my brother-and-law told me it should be able to be converted to run on propane.
natedogg
The hard part about converting to propane is getting the city to approve a propane tank on your property if you live in a residential area. I was thinking about doing this when I installed my garage furnace, but it turned out being easier to just trench a gas line from the house. Course even then you're supposed to call JULIE.
black92_tsi_awd
Where I live, I could probably build a nuclear power plant in my yard and not get a permit!
akamiami
I call Julie every time I dig. Shiat, bi tch, I'm like John Holmes up in the mutherfocker, diggin tunnels like in The Great Escape.
eclipgst
Ha Ha Ha hes right he dug my tunnel last week. It was wonderful!
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Feb 2 2005, 07:33 AM)
I can measure tonight, but it's approx 2' square by about 4' high.

Measures 22 1/2" High X 13 1/2" deep X 56" wide.
black92_tsi_awd
Need to get rid of the furnace, $180 takes it.

Anybody?
Cyclone93
hmm 180 sounds like a good deal Id kill for a heater literally need anyone wacked lol interested in any kind of trades
The Iron Goat
If it were a little smaller, I'd take it for my garage, but that would fry me like an oven in there. laugh.gif My brother might be interested in it. I'll ask him for you.
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (Cyclone93 @ Mar 16 2005, 08:33 PM)
hmm 180 sounds like a good deal Id kill for a heater literally need anyone wacked lol interested in any kind of trades

Cyclone93
Don't need anybody killed...

I'd prefer cash, but What do you got to trade? A 700r4 trans for my truck would be great biggrin.gif but I doubt you got one of those! PM me any stuff you may want to deal.

Iron Goat
I appreciate you checking around.
hammar
I'd like to come have a look at it? Drop me some details/directions in an email? I WILL be buying a garage heater in the next year or so, and this sounds like the right deal...

Hammar

hammar_jeremy_r@cat.com
black92_tsi_awd
Email sent....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.