Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it just me?!?!?
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
The Iron Goat
Is anyone else noticing a LOT of crappy, old cars trying to show you up lately? OMG, I've never seen so many 80's rusty hondas, V-6 monte carlos, ect. as I did this last week. It's like someone turned on the Crapsignal ph34r.gif , and all the jackasses and idiots are coming out to play with their junkmobiles.

I wouldn't even be provoking them -hell, not even LOOK at them, but sure enough the light turns green, I pull out, and you hear the most pathetic, blown-exhaust sound explode right next to me as these tools try to "make an example" out of me.

I'd leave them multiple car lengths behind, decide 75 on certain Peoria streets isn't the best of ideas, slow down, and they try to act hard when they come along side me blink.gif mad.gif I need to install that passenger side shotgun for these folks.

Maybe it's 'cause my car is covered in an inch of salt and dirt. Maybe it's age is decieving. Maybe I'm an idiot magnet. Who knows. Thanks for the vent biggrin.gif
natedogg
Sorry Goat. I just can't resist stalking you.
The Iron Goat
No worries, I am one sexy bastard. I just wish you'd quit flirting and get to pumpin'.
xian 1g
you shouldn't talk about spy that way goat boy... especially with historic infactuation with goats. ph34r.gif biggthumpup.gif
The Iron Goat
Shhhhhhhh..........you'll ruin my plan wink.gif ph34r.gif
natedogg
QUOTE (xian 1g @ Feb 4 2005, 11:53 AM)
you shouldn't talk about spy that way goat boy... especially with historic infactuation with goats. ph34r.gif biggthumpup.gif

An IRON goat at that. Nuthin' says luvin' like an iron goat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.