Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1990 GSX super cheap
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
smrtkd69
ok lets get it right first. car is my friends he is in need of cash asap and i am in charge of unloading it by the 8th of this month. i know short notice right but the price i am asking is more than spectacular.

$2000!!!!! firm (this price is already ridiculously low)

he bought car not even 4 months ago for $3600

THE GOOD: car is red with grey int., its 5speed with a act 2600. its a 6bolt 4 bolt,
has like 200k on clock but low miles on fresh rebuild (unsure of specs, but its bored and most everything is port matched), trans was rebuilt recently and there are no grinds whatsoever, has good 14b with minimal shaft play and another 14b will be included with no shaft play if sale is before or on the eighth, it has the SAFC 1, boost, A/F, and egt, all autometer in A pillar pod, has mbc, nice lightweight 17" wheels included with some tread left, and a stock set of honeycomb wheels with good tread left. and almost all maintence has been completed within last 2 months (belts, hoses, trans service, diff service, wheel bearings, etc...)

THE BAD: car had a sunroof but it leaked, so he replaced with some plexiglass for temporary and it has held up all winter, drivers side door lock doesnt work, and it gets fuel cut due to bad tuning, it is due for timing belt, and i think one of the 17" wheels has a bad tire.

Call Jorel at 815 477 0866 (thats me) or pm me to hear more.

Honestly if i had the money i would have bought it today, i know one of you guys needs a good awd monster to keep spys domestic from crushing your ego.
smrtkd69
SOLD!!!!!!!!! for 2000 to the new owner in Bartlet, IL

lucky little kid, its his first car
haunter
QUOTE (smrtkd69 @ Feb 7 2005, 11:11 AM)
SOLD!!!!!!!!! for 2000 to the new owner in Bartlet, IL

lucky little kid, its his first car

I doubt that kid has any idea what he is getting into!
The Iron Goat
Make sure that kid gets on the board so he's got some advice on fixing all that stuff.........and making it faster, and subsequently breaking more stuff. huh.gif
smrtkd69
yeah, i told him about the site actually so hopefully he gets on board so he can go fast, crash, fix, go fast again, tune, break, fix, baby, tune, tune, tune, fast, break, etc..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.