Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rare blue/silver tsi awd
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
Jkreis
ok so i have a 91 tsi awd, itsd in the rare blue/sliver color combo i believe they only made about 500 of these but i might be mistaken.

The Good:
engine has 82xxx on it body has 110xxx
mbc
K&N
Evo 16g turbo w/ less than 1000 miles on it
264/264 cams
Apexi N1 turbo back 3" ( no cat but all other emission epiq. is there)
Upgraded side mount
warboro 255
New Thremo and flush and fill
NEW Brakes and rotors all around
New Slave cly.
New Master Cly.
ALL Fluidds are new!!!!
snake eyes mod
data logger
boost and a/f gauges
rear wiper works
both windows work all locks work
3rd gen wheels w/ great tires on them
CAn also get 2nd gen wheels for winter
paint is very good for age NO clear coat probs.
comes with and A** load of vac cable lol

The not so Good:
need a head liner
could use new capeting or a good shampoo which i can do for you
2nd gear snycro is on the way out
leak from the flex pipe (easy fix)
no ps you can drive it fine but some prefer it over others

All lights work
all button sinside work
car will buffed washed and 3 step clearner, wax, polished before you recieve interior will also be fully detailed

can also in clude a alpine cd player and all new speakers and two 12's and a amp is desired for nom. fee

so if you replace the 2nd gear snycro and take care of the interior stuff you got your self a great looking and preforming car
i have all recipets for all service done to it recently

you can reach me at Justinkreis@yahoo.com
or call at 630-886-0105

price is 2700 obo and i have pics just dont know how to putt them up here

reason im selling is mom and dad stopped paying for my apt. and my school so i need money asap to make rent i recently put alot of money into this car fixing everything and can be driven any where im go to school in centrall illinois at eastern by u of i and my parents live in naperville so can also come up there thanks
dstock22
Pictures please, dstock22@gmail.com

How much would it cost to fix the syncro and could it be done before the car is purchased? Also, if the leak is an easy fix, would you be able to fix it before purchase too?
Jkreis
the whole 2nd gear w/ double syncro will cost $130-170 and labor wil be about $375 i can get this fixed if you pay that much extra on top of the car price, the flex pipe i see no prob. fixing that for you
JMoushon
QUOTE (Jkreis @ Feb 19 2005, 02:58 PM)
the whole 2nd gear w/ double syncro will cost $130-170 and labor wil be about $375 i can get this fixed if you pay that much extra on top of the car price, the flex pipe i see no prob. fixing that for you

You are paying WAY too much for the tranny work. Pull the tranny, take it to Josh at Slo-Pny. $150 + parts.
Jkreis
the reason im paying that much is 1. ams is doing the work 2. i don thave time or place to pull tranny, i need this done in 2 days and ams is doing it for me in that time frame, im in college so that takes the cake over this car and i simply cant spend a week at home pulling my tranny out taking it some where and putting it back in if you friend can pull it and put in the part and put the trans back in then fien ill tak eit to hi if hes good and can beat $400 if not then ams it is lol as for the sencond post i would prefer if you email me at justinkreis@yahoo.com
dstock22
I'm very interested. Where do you live and would it be possible to get some pictures? I'll shoot you an e-mail from dstock22@gmail.com
akamiami
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

My penis is aroused in the mornings and will not be sedated.

Honestly though, I understand his point of view. Having recently sold a car, I can tell you it's rather annoying when someone offers you half the requested price of the car. Not saying that happened here in your case Spy. But I understand the frustration of having patiently concluded that 10,000 is a reasonable asking price, and then getting some prick offer 5K and arguing that you'll never get 10K so you might as well take what you can get. Now that did happen, and I told that fool off. On the other hand, selling a car (especially online), automatically requires that you understand that everyone out there is trying to get a good deal. Nothing wrong with that.

My advice? Forget about Atmospheric Monetary Spending (AMS) and do the work yourself to get the tranny fixed and keep the car. Okay, if you don't have the time, then give me a call. I can have that tranny dropped in 45 minutes guaranteed. PM me for a phone number, I'm pretty sure we're in the same geographical location if you're considering AMS.
eclipgst
You know spy i always wonder that myself. The best is when hes drunk, He sounds like fucking Sherlock Holmes. laugh.gif
eclipgst
AKAMIAMI I MEAN.
Jkreis
car is no longer for sale decided after all the money i put into it in the last 2 weeks i will keep atleast untill summer and no i do not care about grammer right now thanks it was late when i posted and i just wanted sleep so you can proffread my next post if ya want lol jk sorry guys i will let you know if i am selling it in the summer though
dstock22
damnit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.