Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 97 Saturn SC2 6k
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
haunter
1997 SC2 5-spd Red ext gray interior 55.5K miles
interior is flawless, exterior, tiny dent on hood, some chips in front bumper from lots of highway miles and eatin rocks, few tiny scratches here and there.
Nothing you wouldnt expect out of a 97.

Engine is freshly rebuilt, crank polished, 99 rods and pistons, 3.5k
on rebuild, done by KOU Motorsports

Has sunroof, ac, CD no changer(have a adapter so I can use my MP3 player via the CD Changer hookup), power locks/windows/mirrors
cruise, the alarm thingy+remotes, leather steering wheel(so dealer calls it).

Intake, TB, Ported Intake Mani, ported and decked head(~10.5:1 CR), Cams, adj cam gears, fully rebuilt bottom end with stronger rods and lighter pistons, header, HF Cat, exhaust. Lighter Crank Pulley, Motormounts, plug wires, colder plugs, SAFC

dropped with eibach pro kit, 19mm Rear sway bar, Front STB

clear corners, brushed aluminum pedals, saturn logo floormats, 17X7" wheels that are about to get brand new 215/45/17 Sumitomo HTR+'s

new pics..

Throws an 02 sensor code thanks to still running a bit rich at low throttle, and I need to reconnect the Rear sway bar.

$6000 OBO
haunter
back on the front page

tell your friends or something, car would be great comphy DD with good AC and hot heat
haunter
pics that work......bump from way back when
haunter
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 14 2005, 10:51 PM)
My delete finger is getting itchy... how does this pertain to dsm's? It doesnt...

Then again, why not let it fly for a while, for you never know someone may end up wanting this thing?

Then again....

forum title is Cars for Sale, not DSM's for sale Spyguy, don't see how this doesn't pfit, as it is in fact, a car
haunter
oh yeah, turned 58k yesterday, put in valvoline durablend last week, it loves the stuff
turbohcar
I don't believe there is anything written in stone about posting a car for sale that isn't a DSM but I do know that other people's have been deleted because it wasn't DSM related. Just a word to the wise.
haunter
yeah well Nate is selling a grand am cool.gif
natedogg
I personally have never deleted other brand's of cars for sale, but I can't speak for other moderators...
awd4kicks
More words to the wise...

Let's not get all nit-picky on the wording of things. NOTHING is all inclusive. The underlying fact is that this is a DSM site and most all things are to pertain to that subject. I don't have a problem with a little lee-way here and there but it is at the moderators discression.
turbohcar
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 16 2005, 05:32 PM)
Since gramps is stirring, It was a jab at Haunter, nothing more, I have no intent on blowing this away... Just him.

lol
haunter
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 16 2005, 05:32 PM)
Since gramps is stirring, It was a jab at Haunter, nothing more, I have no intent on blowing this away... Just him.

muwhahahha blowing me away is easy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.